Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DELETING one Customer all Transaction Inquiries
10-24-2019, 02:00 AM,
DELETING one Customer all Transaction Inquiries
Hi every,

The transaction data of a customer is very confusing. Now I want to delete all the transaction data of this customer, but do not want to affect other guests. Is there any way to operate it?

I would be grateful if anyone can help me.

Alex
10-24-2019, 07:17 AM,
RE: DELETING one Customer all Transaction Inquiries
Hi Alex, I am not sure what you are trying to achieve. Why would you not want to retain the history of that customer? Or are you saying there are mistakes?

Tim
10-24-2019, 07:58 AM,
Hi Tim,

our a salesperson who sold a few months ago produced an order that contained thirteen products. And then a lot of transactions and collections occurred in a few months. But a few months later, because for some reason, five products in this order generated a return. At that time, the operator returned the five products directly through the “Credit” of the order, but after returning, there was an order in “Outstanding Orders” and can't delete.

Then other colleague thought this is a new order, so sent other quantities order under from this "Outstanding orders" again. Then found this is mistake, so they used "Credit" to cancel this order.

Now "Outstanding orders" keep showing this order, we tried many different way to delete or hide this order under "Outstanding Orders", but failed.

So I am thinking that maybe we can delete all transaction of this Customer, then rebuild it.

Alex
10-24-2019, 08:01 PM,
Hi Alex, if you go into amend a sales order you should have the option to delete a line (if none have been delivered) or to "clear remaining" if the order is part fulfilled. Does this help, or am I missing something?

Tim
10-24-2019, 10:58 PM,
(10-24-2019, 08:01 PM)falkoner Wrote: Hi Alex, if you go into amend a sales order you should have the option to delete a line (if none have been delivered) or to "clear remaining" if the order is part fulfilled. Does this help, or am I missing something?

Tim

Hi Tim,

Now the situation is other colleague have already completed the wrong shipping operation, others found this problem, and returned the goods. Then found there is a order line showing on "Outstanding Order", can't "clear remaining" and delete. Maybe it can't clearly to explain it here.

Here I attached a file, maybe can explain well, I hope you can understand what's happen here? Hhaaaaa!

Alex
10-25-2019, 09:17 AM,
Hi Tim,

Today, I took a very stupid approach. I returned all the orders from this customer and then deleted all the order lines. As a result, there were two "OUTSTANDING ORDER" lines and there was no way to delete them.

Then I opened "Modify Outstanding sales orders", Inside these two lines amount are also different. In Dashboard Outstanding orders, second line amount is 1049.82, but in "Modify....", second line amount is 2071.27.

Then I want to delete these two orders in "modify order", but in order 116, I can't find any order line Inside, no item number, no item name, no quantity, no prices, nothing there. But Order 116 still showing on "Outstanding Orders".

Then I try to delete Order.117, Inside I found three order lines, but can't clear remaining.

And the number becomes negative.

Now I really don't know how to solve this problem.

Alex
10-27-2019, 10:29 PM,
Hi Tim,

The order 117 was finally deleted. After all the orders were withdrawn and all the refunds were returned, the "OUTSTANDING ORDERS" of the order NO.117 was deleted. However, there is still no way to delete order 116. The product name is there, the price is there, but there is no quantity, and it is not displayed in the order line, so there is no way to delete and hide.

Alex
10-28-2019, 08:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-28-2019, 08:24 AM by TurboPT.)
Just a thought: can you check the salesorderdetails table for that entry to see if the unitprice there might have a lingering fraction value?
10-29-2019, 02:34 AM,
(10-28-2019, 08:11 AM)TurboPT Wrote: Just a thought: can you check the salesorderdetails table for that entry to see if the unitprice there might have a lingering fraction value?

Because I have been unable to solve this customer's problem, I printed out all the transactions of this customer, and then according to the payment to made the quantities in red and make the invoice in red, so now in this client account, the products quantity is 0, the amount is 0, the delivery is 0. But in the "OUTSTANDING ORDERS" still continue to display this part of the undelivered list that has been deleted, and in any case can't find the actual order line to delete or clear.

Alex