Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CUSTOMER CAN'T DELETE...
09-10-2019, 11:43 PM,
CUSTOMER CAN'T DELETE...
Hello everyone,

I have another problem, I can delete the customer or customer branch data before, but since yesterday, I can't delete it and get error code 1146.
[attachment=975]

what happened? Maybe somewhere I set myself?

Alex
09-10-2019, 11:54 PM,
RE: CUSTOMER CAN'T DELETE...
Well it is saying that the table 'contracts' doesn't exist. Can you check whether this is so? If it worked before yesterday then the table must have existed then. Can it have got deleted?

Tim
09-11-2019, 12:56 AM,
(09-10-2019, 11:54 PM)falkoner Wrote: Well it is saying that the table 'contracts' doesn't exist. Can you check whether this is so? If it worked before yesterday then the table must have existed then. Can it have got deleted?

Tim

Hi Tim,

seems lost table "contracts".

now I only can find "debtorno" in Following tables:
audittrail
custbranch
debtorsmaster

"branchcode" only in audittrail and custbranch

but now When we add a new Customer, all seems no problem.

Now how to solve it

Alex
09-11-2019, 02:18 AM,
Hi Tim,

OK, it seems a different thing.

We never used contracts function before, only sales and receive the money, so off course we haven't "contracts" table.

So if I want to delete a company or branch, does it also need to access this "contracts"?

Alex
09-11-2019, 02:34 AM,
When deleting a customer it first does a whole lot of checks to see if there are any transactions relevant to that customer. One of these checks is for any contracts. When it is unable to find the contracts it crashes out, so though you are not using the contracts functionality you still need that table - and all the others.

You can find the sql to create that table, and any others in the sql/mysql/country_sql/default.sql file.

Tim
09-11-2019, 03:09 AM,
Hi Tim

Yes, now I solved it, thanks a lot again.

Alex