Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED] Unable to Locate Purchase Order
08-01-2013, 02:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-01-2013, 05:49 AM by MacPhotoBiker.)
[SOLVED] Unable to Locate Purchase Order
Hi,

I just created a regular sales order, then I went to "Outstanding Sales Orders", ticked and clicked "Place PO", and confirmed the question if I am sure.

Then I went to "Outstanding Purchase Orders", and it shows in the list of outstanding POs. However, when I click on "Print", I get the following error message:

ERROR Message Report : Unable to Locate Purchase Order Number...

Also, when I just click on the order number, it shows properly on the screen, including the line items. But when I click "Process Order", I receive the same error message.

This is the first time I created a PO F R O M a sales order. Usually, I'd just create the PO manually, and I never had any problems, that's why so far I did not notice this issue.

It's not a "killer problem", but I'm stuck now with a PO that I can't process. Will just cancel it and generate it manually, but still I think that's an issue worth to look at.

Merci Smile
MacPhotoBiker
Just Core Business Inc.
[url]http://www.justcorebusiness.com[/url]
08-01-2013, 05:48 AM,
RE: Unable to Locate Purchase Order
Thank you Tim for your PM!

Line 294 of SelectSalesOrder.php should be changed from

'" . $_SESSION['UsersRealName'] . "',

to

'" . $_SESSION['UserID'] . "',
MacPhotoBiker
Just Core Business Inc.
08-01-2013, 05:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-01-2013, 06:00 AM by johnsmith100.)
Hello,

I think I have come across that problem a few days ago. As far as I remember, It doesn't allow you to print it because in one of the files (dont remenber which one) the user that introduced the order is not the one the system was expecting. The print program was looking for the Name of the user and the file has the Userid in it (or the other way around).

Regards

wow that was quick !!! U already post the solution when I was trying to recall the problem... :-) well done!!
08-01-2013, 11:18 PM,
RE: [SOLVED] Unable to Locate Purchase Order
Hi johnsmith100,

thanks a lot for your comment. After all, you were pointing in the right direction, but Tim had sent me the above solution in a PM, so I found it appropriate to just share it.

Thanks again for helping out!
MacPhotoBiker
Just Core Business Inc.
10-25-2013, 09:18 PM,

(08-01-2013, 05:58 AM)johnsmith100 Wrote: Hello,

I think I have come across that problem a few days ago. As far as I remember, It doesn't allow you to print it because in one of the files (dont remenber which one) the user that introduced the order is not the one the system was expecting. The print program was looking for the Name of the user and the file has the Userid in it (or the other way around).

Regards

wow that was quick !!! U already post the solution when I was trying to recall the problem... :-) well done!!

Hi, John,
You're right. There maybe a bug about PO hidden somewhere. sometime the initiator is recorded by userid but sometime by user real name. Then the PO cannot be founded.
It can be retrieved from the demo data which po no is 24 at webERP4.11.1
Need sometime to figure it out.

Best regards!

Exson

10-26-2013, 06:39 AM,
(10-25-2013, 09:18 PM)Exsonqu_Qu Wrote: Hi, John,
You're right. There maybe a bug about PO hidden somewhere. sometime the initiator is recorded by userid but sometime by user real name. Then the PO cannot be founded.
It can be retrieved from the demo data which po no is 24 at webERP4.11.1
Need sometime to figure it out.

Best regards!

Exson

Hello Exson this was corrected by the fix that I sent to MacPhotoBiker and which he posted above. This is now in svn.

Tim