Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Internal stock request
07-29-2013, 07:33 PM,
Internal stock request
Hello Friends

I have created a new user with Manufact/stock Admin as a security role, placed him in the location x which is set to allow internal stock request.
He is allowed to make internal requests open to only sales department.
I need him to request stock from inventory location x of finished goods to take them for sale.
So i initiated the transaction (create new internal stock request under inventory module)
However after submitting the request i get this error

Database Error : CRITICAL ERROR! NOTE DOWN THIS ERROR AND SEEK ASSISTANCE: The request line record could not be inserted because
Duplicate entry '0' for key 1

Why?

Please help me out.

Thank you so much

07-30-2013, 01:02 PM,
RE: Internal stock request
Hi, Jo,

Not sure what version are you using. The bug has been fixed in the trunk. You can alter the table of stockrequestitems by following statements:

ALTER table stockrequestitems DROP PRIMARY KEY;
ALTER table stockrequestitems ADD PRIMARY KEY(dispatchitemsid,dispatchid);

Best regards!

Exson
07-30-2013, 04:25 PM,
Hi Exson,

Wauu Thank you, it worked like charm. I am using Version 4.10.1
07-31-2013, 12:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-31-2013, 12:42 PM by MacPhotoBiker.)
Hi jo lwebuga,

4.10.1 is the current version, however, there are many updates available that are not included in the installation file. This means even if you install version 4.10.1, you do not have the most current version.

If you are interested how to update your installation, you may be interested in this thread:

http://www.weberp.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=916

This is adressing a Linux installation, but I believe a similar approach would apply also for a Windows installation.
MacPhotoBiker
Just Core Business Inc.
[url]http://www.justcorebusiness.com[/url]
08-11-2013, 07:28 PM,
Hi
MacPhotoBiker ,
I have realized mixed ideas about upgrades, yes i am interested in updating the system but, i have already done the installation and set up of chart of accounts, i am afraid to loose my work.
I request there be away for exporting/Import the Chart of accounts.
some of us know some little programing, but are so willing to help other users, especially when we experience problems and get solutions for them.
I have read the thread (link above), i am new to webERP but the issue about appearance varies to different individuals.
What makes webERP tick is the different authorization levels and other business logic.
Yes internet speeds are improving but in LDCs the cost is high and 80% of businesses are not fortune types of companies.
WebEP is light and Good.
Thanks a lot for everyone who is taking part in development(phil and others ) and those who offer support.