Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Search Sales Orders - Problems
07-28-2013, 10:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-28-2013, 10:43 PM by Raysir.)
Search Sales Orders - Problems
I am running 4.10.1 on a Linux machine. When I search Sales Orders with Sales | Sales Order Inquiry I notice several problems.

(I hope you can see the attachment)

1) If I use the date selector to set the date in the for all orders placed after field, it returns with a 07/29/2013 date instead of the required Y-m-d format.

2) If I Select a stock category as shown in the screen shot, the On-Hand quantity is not correct for the FRC500P item. It is a stock using Batches. The On Hand quantities for the other items are correct.

3) This report shows zeros for all three items for both Purchase Orders and Sales Orders. I am not sure what period of time this is reporting for but I have recently sold these items and the show on other reports.

Can you tell me what I should do to solve these problems?

Thanks,

ray
(07-28-2013, 10:17 PM)Raysir Wrote: I am running 4.10.1 on a Linux machine. When I search Sales Orders with Sales | Sales Order Inquiry I notice several problems.

(I hope you can see the attachment)

1) If I use the date selector to set the date in the for all orders placed after field, it returns with a 07/29/2013 date instead of the required Y-m-d format.

2) If I Select a stock category as shown in the screen shot, the On-Hand quantity is not correct for the FRC500P item. It is a stock using Batches. The On Hand quantities for the other items are correct.

3) This report shows zeros for all three items for both Purchase Orders and Sales Orders. I am not sure what period of time this is reporting for but I have recently sold these items and the show on other reports.

Can you tell me what I should do to solve these problems?

Thanks,

ray

The Outstanding Sales-Order screen (http://localhost/webERP/SelectSalesOrder.php) reports the On Hand quantity of FRC500P correctly.

See screen shot