Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Select Order Items bug SVN rev. 6058
07-08-2013, 01:07 PM,
Select Order Items bug SVN rev. 6058
Hi all: Testing the rev.6058 I faced a bug with the java / htlm5 data entry checks:

1) I can't enter decimal values at the price. Functional currency is IDR and decimal points is 0, but entering data for a customer in USD, from a price list in USD (decimal points = 2) should be allowed.

2) Same for GP%. It has to be an integer value. If decimal point, it does not allow to continue.

Regards,
Pak Ricard
07-08-2013, 01:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-08-2013, 01:57 PM by phil.)
RE: Select Order Items bug SVN rev. 6058
What browser is this Ricard? I think we may need to specify the step increment too - this would be the 10^-$_SESSION['CurrencyDecimalPlaces']

so the syntax becomes
Code:
<input type="number" step="' . 10^-$_SESSION['CurrDecimalPlaces'] . '" name="SomeNumber" />
step defaults to 1 I think if not specified.

I wonder about this maybe we are best sticking with the javascript trap we have there!!
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
http://www.logicworks.co.nz
07-08-2013, 03:50 PM,
Hi Phil:

Tested on Chrome and Internet Explorer. Both cases, same behaviour.

Not sure where I should modify the code to test it, sorry :-(.

Also, should be used the currency of the customer (debtormaster.currcode), not the functional one.
Regards,
Pak Ricard
07-08-2013, 07:31 PM,
Yeap ... it needs the "step" specified I have updated the svn for
SelectOrderItems.php
DeliveryDetails.php

and will check the scripts I did already...

Code:
<input class="number" tabindex="2" type="number" min="0" required name="Quantity_' . $OrderLine->LineNumber . '" size="6" maxlength="6" value="' . locale_number_format($OrderLine->Quantity,$OrderLine->DecimalPlaces) . '" />';
becomes:
Code:
<input class="number" tabindex="2" type="number" step="' . pow(10,-$OrderLine->DecimalPlaces) . '" min="0" required name="Quantity_' . $OrderLine->LineNumber . '" size="6" maxlength="6" value="' . locale_number_format($OrderLine->Quantity,$OrderLine->DecimalPlaces) . '" />';
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
http://www.logicworks.co.nz
07-09-2013, 12:24 PM,
Thanks Phil: Tested and works OK now!
Regards,
Pak Ricard