Poll: Do you find useful to keep the code inside the thumbnail in Selectproduct.php?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
0 0%
No
100.00%
1 100.00%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stockid inside product picture
02-20-2012, 04:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-20-2012, 04:47 PM by PakRicard.)
Stockid inside product picture
Hi all:

Since few versions ago, the small picture of the item you see at SelectProduct.php is a bit "annoying" for us.

You already have the code of the item as a title of that page, so it does not add any information, and being a thumbnail, it usualy hides an important part of the image (Murphy's law, of course).

Someone did it, so i guess it's useful for them. Could we set up a system parameter to show / hide this? or should we rollback this mod?

Being a do-ocracy I volunteer to do the modification, after the democary vote ;-)

Sorry, by mistake I marked the poll as "public" and could not change it to private.
Regards,
Pak Ricard
02-23-2012, 06:28 PM,
RE: Stockid inside product picture
After 100% of the votes against the stockid on the images ;-D
I decided to code the mod, with a flag (Yes/No) at system configuration, showing or hiding this code.

Submitted the files as usual. Please check and close the thread.
Regards,
Pak Ricard
02-24-2012, 07:33 AM,
RE: Stockid inside product picture
(02-23-2012, 06:28 PM)PakRicard Wrote: After 100% of the votes against the stockid on the images ;-D
I decided to code the mod, with a flag (Yes/No) at system configuration, showing or hiding this code.

Submitted the files as usual. Please check and close the thread.

Gosh - that was overwhelming in favour of no pic Big Grin
It isn't a democracy though ... you get the say as a developer - another developer put it in, it was contributed mod by someone - who I can't recall - so a new parameter makes sense to me.
I will review and bring in as usual Smile
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
http://www.logicworks.co.nz