Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Price type set
10-27-2022, 10:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-27-2022, 11:17 PM by ALEXSHEN.)
Price type set
Hi

These days I got two problems:
1- Price setting
- one month ago, I imported the prices by CSV, working well, in side I set pf=small wholesaler,dp=big wholesaler, one item pf=500, dp=450, when buyer placed order, print the invoice, the price is right, everything working very well.
- one month late, we need update all price again, I imported the prices by CSV aggain, pf=450, dp=400, when buyer place new order, the price are still in pf=500 / dp=450. I found the price set and checked inside, the price was updated to pf=450, dp=400, but why when order page, the prices are still no change.

2- Special Customer Prices
There are two customers who belong to the DP level, but enjoy special prices, so I set special prices for these two customer. But when the customers place an order, the price is still the old price of DP, not only the special price didn't display, even the new dp price is also not displayed.

Is it a problem with my settings?

And is this "purge all prices" will delete all prices to customer? or delete purchases price?

Alex
10-27-2022, 10:48 PM,
RE: Price type set
In addition, there is another question, because some customers involve dozens of special prices, so it is very time-consuming and laborious to adjust one by one. Can these special prices have the function of csv import?