Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with automatic exchange of foreign and domestic currencies
10-09-2022, 12:20 AM,
Problems with automatic exchange of foreign and domestic currencies
Hi Every

Today I have a very strange problem here,

Because we use this system to manage business in other countries in our own country, so normally we used local currency in local country, and the domestic currency will only be settled at the end of the year.

Today We entered more than a dozen receipts (currency of local country). According to the previous situation, they will be automatically deposited into the local "cash in hand". We didn't do any operations ourselves, but today the currency automatically converted the local currency into the domestic currency and deposited it into the "cash in hand" of the domestic currency.

What the hell is going on here?

Alex
10-09-2022, 08:06 AM,
RE: Problems with automatic exchange of foreign and domestic currencies
I am a bit confused here. Are you saying that the receipts were entered into a "Bank account" called cash in hand, but ended up in a different bank account?

Tim
10-09-2022, 10:12 PM,
(10-09-2022, 08:06 AM)TimSchofield Wrote: I am a bit confused here. Are you saying that the receipts were entered into a "Bank account" called cash in hand, but ended up in a different bank account?

Tim
Hi Tim,

Sorry I didn't express clearly enough, I set up two accounts in the WEBERP's bank account settings, one is an overseas account and the other is a domestic account.

The day before yesterday, we had several payment from overseas, and then my colleague entered the data into the overseas account. Normally If the money from the overseas is to be transferred to the domestic account, it must be exchanged through the bank and then remitted it, and then input into the system.

But my colleague just inputted the overseas collection the day before yesterday, opened the system yesterday, and found that the money in the system has showed the domestic account, and it has been settled and entered according to the exchange rate set by the system self. And no other operate it.

But in fact, the money must be kept in the overseas account, both in reality and in the system.

Alex
10-14-2022, 02:59 AM,
Today happened again!

Wondering if there is a default setting that automatically converts one currency to another? Maybe can switch off it.

Alex
10-14-2022, 01:53 PM,
I'm confused too, another area that I'll have to check this weekend.