Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgraded 4.15.2, The Language setting is invalid
09-11-2022, 09:52 AM,
Upgraded 4.15.2, The Language setting is invalid
No matter you log in to the system with any identity, and then modify the language settings, it will become “English United states" after saving and returning.
09-11-2022, 09:32 PM,
RE: Upgraded 4.15.2, The Language setting is invalid
(09-11-2022, 09:52 AM)ALEXSHEN Wrote: No matter you log in to the system with any identity, and then modify the language settings, it will become “English United states" after saving and returning.
It was updating the database correctly, but it wasn't being correctly reflected in the user info screen.

I have updated the script, can you try this one and let me know if it works for you before I update it.

Tim

Attached Files
.php   UserSettings.php (Size: 9.17 KB / Downloads: 3)
09-11-2022, 10:16 PM,
(09-11-2022, 09:32 PM)TimSchofield Wrote: No matter you log in to the system with any identity, and then modify the language settings, it will become “English United states" after saving and returning.
It was updating the database correctly, but it wasn't being correctly reflected in the user info screen.

I have updated the script, can you try this one and let me know if it works for you before I update it.

Tim
Thanks a lot, Tim,

But this modification doesn't seem to have a real effect. In the settings, after modifying the language, the settings page doesn't return to "English United States", it is right. But the entire system still maintains the English interface. No matter what language is selected, there is no way to change this, the interface still working in the English.

Alex
09-12-2022, 07:26 PM,
(09-11-2022, 10:16 PM)ALEXSHEN Wrote: But this modification doesn't seem to have a real effect. In the settings, after modifying the language, the settings page doesn't return to "English United States", it is right. But the entire system still maintains the English interface. No matter what language is selected, there is no way to change this, the interface still working in the English.

Alex

Well it fixes the error you reported, but shows another issue Shy

I think if you change line 20 in includes/LanguageSetup.php from
} else {
to
} elseif (!isset($_SESSION['Language'])) {
it should fix your problem. You may need to log out and back in for the fix to take affect.

Tim
09-13-2022, 01:55 AM,
Tim,

Thanks a lot! Now the problem is solved.

Alex
09-13-2022, 07:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-13-2022, 07:59 AM by TimSchofield.)
I have committed this fix and issued a pull request

Tim
09-13-2022, 11:30 AM,
Commit merged, thanks Tim!