Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PHP error without warning when logging is enabled - SOLVED
05-12-2022, 11:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-12-2022, 11:32 AM by TurboPT.)
RE: PHP error without warning when logging is enabled - SOLVED
Thanks for the update! (no apology needed, config can be tricky sometimes if all the moving parts are not known)

Keep the local change, for now, since it's working (at least writing to the log, but looks like info is missing), but I'll commit that minor change to restore since it looks like there is more to cover.
However, you can revert if you want, but I'd set the Log Severity Level back to None to avoid the fwrite errors.

Interpreting the log file SHOULD have:

date, type (warn, success, etc.), user, message

... based on your example output, it looks like I need to update that handling in the footer too, as it appears to be missing the type and the message parts, which is why I'll cover the commit.

I will commit to master. (sometime this weekend)
Did you decide to switch to this branch? Won't matter much to download the updated footer from master if still on the bug_fixes_only branch.

Thanks for reporting this find, the only report on this matter as far as I know. You'll be credited for reporting the issue in the change log.

Messages In This Thread
RE: PHP error without warning when logging is enabled - SOLVED - by TurboPT - 05-12-2022, 11:20 AM