Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Language issue due to integrated Gettext
03-02-2022, 12:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-02-2022, 12:27 AM by OliverZhang.)
Language issue due to integrated Gettext
Dear sirs,

I have installed WebERP on a virtual host, now the issue appears that I cannot change the language. 

Refer to the link below:
http://www.weberp.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=3294

I have tested with the local environment and solved this issue by disabling the Gettext extension in PHP. but due to limited access to the virtual host, I cannot disable the Gettext function on the server. is there any way to skip or disable the integrated gettext function in WebERP?

Thank you!
03-04-2022, 02:21 PM,
RE: Language issue due to integrated Gettext
You can try creating a custom php.ini in your web root directory by adding something like the following line to your .htaccess

lsapi_phpini /home/<username>/public_html/php.ini

This is used with shared hosting so your actual path may vary.
03-05-2022, 02:45 AM,
For php-gettext to work, the server operating system needs the correct locale installed on it. Most reputable hosting companies will install the appropriate locale for you if you ask them. This is a fairly simple task for them.

Tim
03-12-2022, 01:17 AM,
(03-04-2022, 02:21 PM)wackyduckie Wrote: You can try creating a custom php.ini in your web root directory by adding something like the following line to your .htaccess

lsapi_phpini /home/<username>/public_html/php.ini

This is used with shared hosting so your actual path may vary.
Thank you very much, but due to the limited function of my host this dose not work but I tested in my virtual environment and everything going well.
BR
03-12-2022, 01:18 AM,
(03-05-2022, 02:45 AM)TimSchofield Wrote: For php-gettext to work, the server operating system needs the correct locale installed on it. Most reputable hosting companies will install the appropriate locale for you if you ask them. This is a fairly simple task for them.

Tim
Thank you Tim, very helpful. They already contact and solved this issue for  me.

BR