Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pre-filled stock count import template [solved]
02-26-2022, 07:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-04-2022, 10:03 PM by wackyduckie.)
Pre-filled stock count import template [solved]
Hello!

I recently discovered WebERP and exploring the system. 

Under Inventory, there is a way to Enter Stock Count and inside, there is a template that can be downloaded that I assume allows for uploading the count.  I also found the Stock Count Sheet PDF which includes the code and name of the item. 

My question is whether there is a template that is a cross of those 2.  ie. the csv template that already come with the code and name filled in so that it can be printed and physical count done and the count encoded into the template for uploaded.  Having the number and name in the template should help with the encoding of the inventory count and minimize errors.

Thanks!
02-26-2022, 08:12 PM,
RE: Pre-filled stock count import template
There is an option to "Make Inventory Quantities CSV" from the Inventory menu which should create a csv file of all your items. Does this help?

Tim
02-26-2022, 11:39 PM,
(02-26-2022, 08:12 PM)TimSchofield Wrote: There is an option to "Make Inventory Quantities CSV" from the Inventory menu which should create a csv file of all your items. Does this help?

Tim

I have tried that but I'm getting a 0 byte StockQties.csv file.  I might be missing something.  I've just started to enter the items so other than the item code and description, pretty much everything is still empty.
02-26-2022, 11:47 PM,
Ah yes, it won't show items with zero quantity. To get around this open StockQties_csv.php in a text editor , and change line 19 from

GROUP BY stockid HAVING SUM(quantity)<>0";

to:

GROUP BY stockid";

and see if that gives you what you want.

Tim
02-27-2022, 01:22 AM,
Yes! This was able to generate the list of item codes. Thank you.

If its not too much to ask, can we get the description included? Basically Inventory Stock Check Sheet but in CSV format.
02-27-2022, 01:32 AM,
Changing that whole sql statement to be:

$sql = "SELECT locstock.stockid, stockmaster.description, SUM(quantity) FROM locstock INNER JOIN stockmaster ON locstock.stockid=stockmaster.stockid
INNER JOIN locationusers ON locationusers.loccode=locstock.loccode AND locationusers.userid='" . $_SESSION['UserID'] . "' AND locationusers.canview=1
GROUP BY stockid";

should qwork, but I have only done very basic checking on it, so make sure what you get looks right

Tim
02-27-2022, 01:45 PM,
(02-27-2022, 01:32 AM)TimSchofield Wrote: Changing that whole sql statement to be:

$sql = "SELECT locstock.stockid, stockmaster.description, SUM(quantity) FROM locstock INNER JOIN stockmaster ON locstock.stockid=stockmaster.stockid
INNER JOIN locationusers ON locationusers.loccode=locstock.loccode AND locationusers.userid='" .  $_SESSION['UserID'] . "' AND locationusers.canview=1
GROUP BY stockid";

should qwork, but I have only done very basic checking on it, so make sure what you get looks right

Tim
Will work from these info.   Thank you very much!