Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
complete customization
06-05-2013, 03:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-05-2013, 03:42 PM by jkshri2010.)
Sad  complete customization
Hi all,

Frnds, i am stuck in many Area to Study WepERP. I guess some Professional developer Help me out to Study complete customization.

I want to Know how can i Remove Everything and Edit one by one what i need to add in WebErp.

For example :- I want to add only LonIn, LogOut, Customer, Vendors Button.

Main Menu:- Customer -> 1. Customer List, 2. Search Customers.
Vendor-> 1.Vendor List, 2. Vendor Search.

Rest All thing i don't want to see.
Thanks & Regards
Kiran Shrimali
Smartskills4u.com

06-05-2013, 08:53 PM,
RE: complete customization
You need to ask more specific questions for us to help ... let's eat the elephant in bite sized chunks otherwise too hard to digest.
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
http://www.logicworks.co.nz
06-05-2013, 10:03 PM,
Hi Phil,

Thank for your Reply.

My Question is. I don't want all the modules i just want to Customer Menu button and in that add Customer with its Details(I want to create own My own customer Details form ), & Search Customer with my own customer Search Criteria.

Next i want Vendor Button and in that Add Vendor with my Own created Vendor Details Fields & Vendor Search.

If you have any Chat Option in this Forum kindly suggest so i can talk directly with you Online.

(06-05-2013, 08:53 PM)phil Wrote: You need to ask more specific questions for us to help ... let's eat the elephant in bite sized chunks otherwise too hard to digest.

Thanks & Regards
Kiran Shrimali
Smartskills4u.com

06-06-2013, 12:12 AM,
I want to create my own customer form or report where I can add my own fields like customer id, name, city, state, blood group, etc so what is the procedure to create this kind of form or report and how should I go ahead.

Or there is also a customer menu where is a option to add new customer so can we do editing in that and create our own fields.
Please help me with this problem.
Thanks & Regards
Kiran Shrimali
Smartskills4u.com

06-06-2013, 07:15 AM,
Quote: I don't want all the modules
You can hide modules you don't want to see for specific users - in the www_users form (see Setup->User Maintenance) there are options to allow the user to see (or not see) each module - you can hide all the ones from that user you wish to.

Quote:I want to create my own customer form or report where I can add my own fields like customer id, name, city, state, blood group, etc so what is the procedure to create this kind of form or report and how should I go ahead.
You open a text editor and look for the script webERP/Customers.php and save as webERP/MyCustomerForm.php and edit it to your heart's content :-) You will also need to add a new record to the scripts table so in phpMyAdmin or other mysql client you need to run the following SQL against your database:

Code:
INSERT INTO  `scripts` (`script` , `pagesecurity` , `description`)
VALUES ('MyCustomerForm.php',  '3',  'Kiran Shrimali customer form');
Then point your browser to the new script
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
06-07-2013, 04:07 AM,
(06-06-2013, 12:12 AM)jkshri2010 Wrote: I want to create my own customer form or report where I can add my own fields like customer id, name, city, state, blood group, etc so what is the procedure to create this kind of form or report and how should I go ahead.

Or there is also a customer menu where is a option to add new customer so can we do editing in that and create our own fields.
Please help me with this problem.

Hi all,
How to connect the database and sql query to store the data when we create a new customer form with the new feilds.
Please help me out with this.

Thanks & Regards
Kiran Shrimali
Smartskills4u.com

06-07-2013, 02:37 PM,
Hi Frnds,

i am still working with webErp and understanding the complete architecture how it works and how it is connected to database with Database architecture.

If you have any image design for WebErp work flow architecture with its Database Architecture Design kindly share.

Even i am new to PHP so i understand the Basic code but how to connect the code with database is still unaware.

If you have Source code workflow how code and function is working in WebErp. So that we can study and create our own new Function.

We are really interested to take Weberp to next extend and develop it for Indian Local Industry Product so everyone can Use it Easily.

If you develop Live chat forum then that will be more efficient for me to get connected with you.
Thanks & Regards
Kiran Shrimali
Smartskills4u.com

06-07-2013, 03:06 PM,
You should just open up the scripts and start to explore the code ... every effort has gone into make it readable for you. If you study the code specific questions may come up that I can help with ... I need specific questions to be helpful.
If you have phpMyAdmin you can explore the database structure easily yourself.
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd