Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Dashboard
12-24-2021, 08:57 AM,
New Dashboard
My next specification for v5.0 is a completely revamped dashboard.

https://github.com/timschofield/webERP-s.../Dashboard

This is highly configurable, allowing each user to see data relevant to them, but only that which your security settings allow. It updates dynamically in real time, so if a user in your branch in South America posts a transaction, your dashboard on your screen in Asia automatically updates with that transaction in real time as you look at your screen, no refreshes necessary. It is easy for companies to write their own reports for the dashboard.

The code is here:

https://github.com/timschofield/webERP-s.../dashboard

This code utilises the proposed new database upgrade system, so you need to have pulled that code first.

Tim
02-14-2022, 09:02 PM,
RE: New Dashboard
I have created a pull rquest for this, however it requires the database upgrade pull request to be actioned first.

Tim
03-07-2022, 09:16 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-07-2022, 09:17 AM by TurboPT.)
Tim, tried looking at this tonight, but I do get an error (expected, didn't see any db update after setting the branch) clicking the dashboard icon.

To ensure that I understand the new db upgrade, I think that the 1.php file in this commit (there was a 1.php in the previous pull to remove the table) should be 2.php, with an added call to set the config's DBUpdateNumber = 2 as well?

No worries, just let me know and I can easily pull any change and give this another look later tonight or tomorrow evening.
03-07-2022, 09:30 AM,
Thanks Paul, It's late here now, so I will look tommorrow

Tim
05-20-2022, 11:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-22-2022, 12:40 AM by TurboPT.)
Was there any other update for this ... I feel like the dashboard may be waiting on me?
(I do want to give the dashboard change a test run and committed!)