Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bin management for inventory
07-24-2012, 08:52 PM,
Bin management for inventory
Dear all

We're planning to add a feature that webERP is lacking of now--Bin management for inventory.

The specification will be finished at the end of this week. In order to make it a practical feature, I'd like to hear your opinion about it.

Any comments are welcome!

Thanks and best regards!

Exson
05-25-2013, 07:27 PM,
RE: Bin management for inventory
(07-24-2012, 08:52 PM)Exsonqu_Qu Wrote: Dear all

We're planning to add a feature that webERP is lacking of now--Bin management for inventory.

The specification will be finished at the end of this week. In order to make it a practical feature, I'd like to hear your opinion about it.

Any comments are welcome!

Thanks and best regards!

Exson

Hi, Is this feature already added to weberp? If not, any progress on it?

I had downloaded the code in April 2012 and have made lots of coding changes / features / enhancements. One of the topmost requirements at my work currently is Bin management for inventory. And I reached here!
Am also looking (on lower priority) to integrate the new versions / changes since then. So, if it's already implemented, I will do that first...
Thanks!
05-27-2013, 07:08 AM,
RE: Bin management for inventory
No ... it is not implemented yet. I understand Exson is working on it.

If you have some/any features that may be of general use, please do feel free to contribute to
submissions@weberp.org
this way when you come to upgrade, your changes will already be in the new version - and there is no rework to do :-)
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
http://www.logicworks.co.nz