Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
05-14-2013, 02:05 PM,
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
I am using PHP version 5.4.7
Installation without using demo data is ok but will be failed if tried to install the weberpdemo data too.
Anyway, I installed without the demo data and setup a company. After create a sales order and tried to dispatch and invoice the sales order. An warning occurs:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in E:\xampp\htdocs\webERP\ConfirmDispatch_Invoice.php on line 359 under 'Tax Authority' column. I didn't have this problem if using PHP 5.2.6

05-14-2013, 04:08 PM,
RE: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
I finally found that the problem is when an Item was set to use "Exempt" tax category.
05-15-2013, 11:53 AM,
Did you not have an exempt tax category? If you can remember how it happened it would be nice to know so I can trap/prevent it in future versions.

Thanks
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
http://www.logicworks.co.nz
05-18-2013, 12:47 PM,
(05-15-2013, 11:53 AM)phil Wrote: Did you not have an exempt tax category? If you can remember how it happened it would be nice to know so I can trap/prevent it in future versions.

Thanks

I found the fix. Just delete the built-in Exempt catagory. And then re-enter a new one. I called the new one as Exempt again. Then the problem gone.
07-31-2013, 07:52 PM,
(05-18-2013, 12:47 PM)kivo Wrote:
(05-15-2013, 11:53 AM)phil Wrote: Did you not have an exempt tax category? If you can remember how it happened it would be nice to know so I can trap/prevent it in future versions.

Thanks

I found the fix. Just delete the built-in Exempt catagory. And then re-enter a new one. I called the new one as Exempt again. Then the problem gone.

I am using version 4.10.1 but still get the error even after deleting the built in exempt tax category and an error about exceeding the credit limit yet its a counter sale for cash

Thanks for your help