Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PO_PDFPurchOrder.php problem in 4.10.1
04-17-2013, 04:58 PM,
PO_PDFPurchOrder.php problem in 4.10.1
Hi all:

Just after installing 4.10.1 (from 4.09.1) we can't print PO's as we used as webERP will show always the error.

ERROR Message Report : Unable to Locate Purchase Order Number : 794

If we use the 4.09.1 set of scripts it works fine, so it is not a problem of the PO data.

The 4.10.1 script has some change at line 108:

INNER JOIN www_users
ON purchorders.initiator=www_users.userid

using initiator field in a different way than 4.09.1.

In th SQL upgrade file there is a ALTER sentence for this field but I guess it is the root of the problem, as it was not upgraded properly.

Now initiator field is a VARCHAR(20): What should be stored? The name? Or the code of the user?

Dos it mean that now ONLY the initiator can print the PO? No one else?

Maybe I misunderstood the changes from previous version, but for sure the SQL file need some way of upgrading the data if the field has changed.
Regards,
Pak Ricard
04-18-2013, 06:48 AM,
RE: PO_PDFPurchOrder.php problem in 4.10.1
This only relates to old purchase orders right? New purchase orders print fine?

The initiator should be a userid of the system - it used to be free-form field so the data needs to be updated ... a shortcoming of the upgrade script - but not sure how we could do that really. I forget the rationale for this change... but seemed to make sense at the time!
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
http://www.logicworks.co.nz
04-18-2013, 11:27 AM,
RE: PO_PDFPurchOrder.php problem in 4.10.1
Hi Phil:

Probably on the upgrade file, should be updated to the admin userid, by all previous information would be lost. But otherwise, a manual change can be quite tricky if an installation has some thousand PO's.

Regarding new PO's don't know yet. Users complained about the old ones. If new ones have the problem as well, users will complain soon, and I'll post it.
Regards,
Pak Ricard