Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who's in charge of weberp?
02-08-2021, 12:53 AM,
who's in charge of weberp?
just curious who is leading the charge these days for weberp?  it's been some time since I last checked in, and it looks like some registration links are broken, i'm trying to get a couple people up to speed on weberp, and the wiki registration is broken..

Furthermore, we've done a lot of development and would like to collaborate on additional development to fix some bugs, add some functionality, etc.

thanks

Patrick
02-08-2021, 01:09 AM,
RE: who's in charge of weberp?
Hi Patrick,

Of the admins I think Paul (aka Turbopt) is most active and I would say he is leading the project - but maybe others disagree.

As for development I think the wiki, and the issue tracker on Github is probably the way to go. Also for ffixing bugs, forking the code on github, and issuing pull requests to Paul are the best way. My experience is he is very fast to action any pull requests.

I'm not sure how experienced you are on Git and Github, but I am happy to help if you (or anyne else) needs it.

Tim
02-09-2021, 11:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-09-2021, 11:51 AM by TurboPT.)
I'm not sure which links, but I recall fixing some not too long ago, though not likely for the wiki.

I'll take a look to the wiki part, I don't believe that I've ever done anything in this area.

Which webERP version, @QBC Patrick?
02-25-2021, 05:03 PM,
Hello,

We have integrated Weberp with SuiteCRM and have done some customization on the applicaiton.

Keen to collaborate.
12-17-2021, 07:38 AM,
(02-25-2021, 05:03 PM)mjel@mjel.com Wrote: We have integrated Weberp with SuiteCRM and have done some customization on the applicaiton.

Hi mjel, I have experimented with SuiteCRM and like it a lot. If I remember correctly there was a vtiger integration with webERP many years ago, but I have not seen it mentioned lately. Can you share a little more about your integration with SuiteCRM? If I was a webERP user (or if I was a SuiteCRM user), what would be the benefit to me? 

I see @TimSchofield recently posted asking for proposal of features for webERP 5.0. Do you think integration with SuiteCRM "in core" would be a good proposal for webERP 5.0?

Cheers,
Dale
http://www.dalescott.net
12-17-2021, 09:14 AM,
I think this would be great Dale. I am not au fait with SuiteCRM but am happy to help where I can.

Tim