Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHOWING customer name of the total amount "0" in "Overdue Customer Balances"
11-01-2019, 12:55 AM,
SHOWING customer name of the total amount "0" in "Overdue Customer Balances"
Hi,

I want to ask a question, if is it possible to show the Customer name of total amount "0" in "Overdue Customer Balances" on Dashboard?

This is a practical problem. When there are a lot of customers information involved, we often forget some customers who pay very timely but do not order frequently. If it isn't displayed directly on DASHBOARD, it is likely to cause to forget some customers. If the customer name that has been settled is still displayed, you can see them each time you open the page.

So maybe some where can set it?

Alex
11-01-2019, 10:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-01-2019, 10:56 AM by TurboPT.)
RE: SHOWING customer name of the total amount "0" in "Overdue Customer Balances"
Do you mean as a separate, extra column?
The customer name is already in the link text in the first column.

The thumbnail below is how it looks for me. (and likely similar for you)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

11-01-2019, 10:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-02-2019, 07:49 AM by ALEXSHEN.)
RE: SHOWING customer name of the total amount "0" in "Overdue Customer Balances"
(11-01-2019, 10:53 AM)TurboPT Wrote: Do you mean as a separate, extra column?
The customer name is already in the link text in the first column.

The thumbnail below is how it looks for me. (and likely similar for you)

I mean that even amount is Zero, I hope this Customer name is still displayed in this list.

Alex
11-02-2019, 01:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-02-2019, 01:55 PM by TurboPT.)
See if this might achieve what you want...

In Dashboard.php (the line# references below assume that you have not applied any local changes)

At line 151, change:
PHP Code:
ROUND(ABS(SUM(debtortrans.ovamount debtortrans.ovgst debtortrans.ovfreight debtortrans.ovdiscount debtortrans.alloc)),currencies.decimalplaces) > 0"; 
...to:
PHP Code:
ROUND(ABS(SUM(debtortrans.ovamount debtortrans.ovgst debtortrans.ovfreight debtortrans.ovdiscount debtortrans.alloc)),currencies.decimalplaces) >= 0";
                                                                                                                                        //change here:  ^^ 

...and at line 171, change:
PHP Code:
if($DisplayDue <> OR $DisplayOverdue1 <> OR $DisplayOverdue2 <> 0) { 
...to:
PHP Code:
if($DisplayDue >= OR $DisplayOverdue1 <> OR $DisplayOverdue2 <> 0) {
//change here: ^^ 

Then save the changes and reload the dashboard.
11-02-2019, 10:31 PM,
Perfect, thank you very much! ! !

Alex