Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Import & Export options - Microsoft Office
04-05-2013, 09:40 PM,
Import & Export options - Microsoft Office
Hi,

Am currently using version 4.09.1. understand that in 4.10 we can import data through CSV in forum.

Can we do export & import data through Microsoft office ( Excel Template) for all the modules.

Rds,
MVS
04-05-2013, 10:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-07-2013, 09:16 AM by phil.)
RE: Import & Export options - Microsoft Office
(04-05-2013, 09:40 PM)MVS Wrote: Hi,

Am currently using version 4.09.1. understand that in 4.10 we can import data through CSV in forum.

Can we do export & import data through Microsoft office ( Excel Template) for all the modules.

Rds,
MVS

Import of data has been available for some time, but I did add an import for a price list in 4.10, though inexplicably this got moved to the utilities menu so it is harder to find.

Some export has already been done, such as you can export GL transaction listings, and if I remember correctly Supplier and customer listings.

I did some work allowing the printing of HTML tables directly from the screen, and a similar thing could possibly done to output HTML tables in a csv file.

Thanks
Tim
04-10-2013, 11:29 PM,
RE: Import & Export options - Microsoft Office
Hi,

Is it possible to add Microsoft Office integration.

Rds,
MVS

(04-05-2013, 10:11 PM)etainse Wrote:
(04-05-2013, 09:40 PM)MVS Wrote: Hi,

Rds,
MVS

Import of data has been available for some time, but I did add an import for a price list in 4.10, though inexplicably this got moved to the utilities menu so it is harder to find.

Some export has already been done, such as you can export GL transaction listings, and if I remember correctly Supplier and customer listings.

I did some work allowing the printing of HTML tables directly from the screen, and a similar thing could possibly done to output HTML tables in a csv file.

Thanks
Tim