Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inventory not showing at Inventory Status
10-24-2018, 05:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-24-2018, 05:44 AM by kforanhbc.)
Inventory not showing at Inventory Status
I'm new to this and am having some difficulties. I've managed to import my stock items and using phpadmin, imported my serial numbers and quantities. The issue is that when I go to the Inventory Status, my items show 0 on hand. When I click on Batches, I see the detail for the batches including the batch numbers, on hand of each batch and the total on hand for the item. How can I get that into the previous Inventory Status screen? I found that I could use inventory adjustments to do it but I'm looking for an automated way since I have over 1500 item/lot combos. I'm using version 4.13.Thanks for your help.
10-24-2018, 07:13 AM,
RE: Inventory not showing at Inventory Status
Have you created entries in the locstock table for each part? There is a utilities script called something like Z_MakeStockLocns.php that will automate this for you.

Tim
10-24-2018, 11:07 PM,
Thanks! I had records but they showed 0. I deleted all records and did the import with the inventory values and it worked.

On another note I don't know what "There is a utilities script called something like Z_MakeStockLocns.php that will automate this for you." really means or how to use it. Where can I get info on that? Thanks.
10-25-2018, 12:04 AM,
If you look in your webERP directory you should see a number of scripts whose names start with Z_ These are utilities all of which should be used with care, however some are very useful. Some of these have menu options under the "Utilities" module but many don't. The one I referred to (my recall of it's name turned out to be correct when I checked it) recreates locstock records for stock items (it is useful when you have manually filled the stockmaster table.

General warning:
Never use a Z_ script without first trying it on a copy of your data, and make sure you understand what the script does script first.

Tim
10-25-2018, 01:55 AM,
Thanks!