Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PDF multiple page invoice: not clean
03-02-2018, 12:57 PM,
PDF multiple page invoice: not clean
Hi Folks

Can someone confirm that multiple page PDF invoices with in landscape mode are not looking clean?

Find attached one I printed, the focus being on the following:
- the top of the item list (which is the bottom of the header "bis" if I understand correctly) of the additional pages seems to have an issue with the column titles being too low and positioned like they would be for a portrait
- items with lot numbers that reach the bottom of a page should skip to the next page, instead they print outside of the frame.

(Disregard the additional columns and diagonal lines, I'm working on adding more elements)

Thank you for your input

Attached Files
.pdf   weberp_Invoice_50.pdf (Size: 20.63 KB / Downloads: 8)
03-02-2018, 01:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-02-2018, 03:32 PM by TurboPT.)
RE: PDF multiple page invoice: not clean
In file: PrintCustTrans.php, change the include at lines 382 and 393:

From this:
PHP Code:
include ('includes/PDFTransPageHeaderPortrait.inc'); 

...to this:
PHP Code:
include ('includes/PDFTransPageHeader.inc'); 

That change should at least take care of the 1st item mentioned, but not sure if will help the 2nd item (or not), but let us know.

=====

A tip on those vertical lines, if it might help?

As you may have found, the vertical lines come from the area that spans lines 439 to 453. (assuming that you don't have other local changes, this is the area)

The parameters to line are: line(x1, y1, x2, y2)
Note that x1 and x2 have the same calculated offset. This positions the top of the line (at the headings) to have the same horizontal position as the bottom of the line (above the footer).
The value added to the $Left_Margin adjusts the horizontal offset. I'd suggest tweaking the offset in increments of 20 (apply to both x1 and x2 calculations) to get a better "picture" of how the vertical lines move horizontally with the adjustments. Then it'll be easier to 'tweak' the offset to the desired position. If the x1 and x2 calculations differ, will cause a diagonal line.

y1 is the same calculated vertical line top point below the headings.
y2 is the same calculated vertical line bottom point above the footer.

HTH

=====

Tim, the above change should be included with my latest pull request.
03-02-2018, 08:19 PM,
RE: PDF multiple page invoice: not clean
Thanks Paul, I have pulled all that.

Tim