Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aged Controlled Inventory - Bad Age?
02-16-2018, 01:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-16-2018, 01:48 PM by TurboPT.)
RE: Aged Controlled Inventory - Bad Age?
Finally, an update on repositories late last night from a sourceforge tweet:

Sourceforge Tweet Wrote:SourceForge SF.net Operation @sfnet_ops 17m17 minutes ago

Mailing lists service has been fully restored. Code repos should be restored in the next 2 hours. Thanks for your patience.

...so I should finally be able to catch-up on a few commits tomorrow! Big Grin
02-16-2018, 05:22 PM,
Back in business!

Change committed to SVN.
02-16-2018, 09:00 PM,
The original error of "svn: E160004: Reading one svndiff window read beyond the end of the representation" is still showing for me.
02-16-2018, 10:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-16-2018, 10:47 PM by VortecCPI.)
Should this report show quantity and value of only what is currently in stock or quantity and value of all controlled movements?

The old script shows quantity and value of only what is currently in stock. The new script shows quantity and value of all controlled movements.
Since the column header is "Quantity Remaining" I always assumed it should only show what is left. If it should show all movements perhaps the header should add the word "movements" and the column should read "Quantity".
https://www.linkedin.com/in/eclipsepaulbecker
02-17-2018, 12:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-17-2018, 12:11 AM by TurboPT.)
(02-16-2018, 09:00 PM)falkoner Wrote: The original error of "svn: E160004: Reading one svndiff window read beyond the end of the representation" is still showing for me.
Unfortunately, nothing appears to be fixed by anything that was done for the "data center" update that took 3 days, so the tickets remain open. "Back in business" meant that I was at least able to commit updates again, sorry for any confusion on that matter.

I have crossed two other files that have (commit) trouble, CounterSales.php which I've added to the ticket, and another is BOMs_SingleLevel.php. The latter has not yet been added to the ticket. The SVN error with CounterSales.php claims the 'zlib too large'??

I believe that BOMs_SingleLevel has the same message as CounterSales.php, but I'd have to double check.
02-17-2018, 03:45 AM,
I have added the BOMs_SingleLevel file to my sourceforge ticket.

Not sure how long this could go on, as I'm sure that the situation can prevent release?