Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Internal Stock Request - Many Issues
02-11-2018, 10:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-11-2018, 11:03 PM by VortecCPI.)
RE: Internal Stock Request - Many Issues
Tim,

Thank you for shedding some light on this and I can agree with the self-contained aspect. I still have to ask how and why code for can be so different for two scripts that show the exact same a product list table? I am a webERP novice and I recognized the table layout and selection functionality as soon as I saw it. Same with Prev / Next button code -- Why not use consistent code across all scripts? We can achieve the self-contained requirement while sharing common code, especially when it comes to things like Prev / Next functionality.

My biggest issue is that after implementing the Serial Number feature (my hack) I was halted by non-working Prev and Next buttons so I could not even use the script. While I realize this is an OSS product owners don't like to hear about non-working or partially-functioning code that keeps their business from being able to manage inventory.

I am absolutely thrilled with webERP and it has exceeded my every expectation thus far. However, the Prev and Next button thing set me off.

I can't thank you all enough for this product and your help so I apologize for any harsh words.

Paul
(02-11-2018, 11:28 AM)TurboPT Wrote: Paul, I believe the opening <tbody> tag should start after the row of column headings that have the 'ascending' class?

I'll investigate the P/N buttons.

Paul,

I just did what I could to try to tidy it up but when I noticed the Prev / Next buttons didn't work I shifted gears but then had to quit. It is likely my hack job needs a lot of looking over to be deemed acceptable.

PB
https://www.linkedin.com/in/eclipsepaulbecker

Messages In This Thread
RE: Internal Stock Request - Many Issues - by VortecCPI - 02-11-2018, 10:58 PM