Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lot numbers not printed in landscape
01-31-2018, 01:38 AM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2018 01:42 AM by VortecCPI.)
RE: Lot numbers not printed in landscape
(01-31-2018 01:27 AM)TurboPT Wrote:  As to the lot/serial printing aspect, that would appear to be critical info to know, but I'm on the fence as to what would be the be best handling for the output. At the moment, the lot/serial info was missing for landscape mode, so at least this brings consistency in that aspect?

To have an option on the lot/serial output would simply be an new idea above achieving consistency?

This is a tough one and I do not remember from my Shipping/Receiving management days in the mid 80s if such information on Bill of Lading / Packing List was also on Invoice. I guess that would depend upon who was acting on the serial data. When we used to receive Halon 1301 containers those numbers were kept in a log book in Shipping/Receiving only.

When we buy things like hardware and software do we see serial data on the invoices? I guess it really depends on the seller. I just checked a few NewEgg invoices and there is no serial data on the invoices.

Perhaps in a manufacturing environment this is needed but not in a retail and/or resale environment?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/eclipsepaulbecker
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lot numbers not printed in landscape - VortecCPI - 01-31-2018 01:38 AM