Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lot numbers not printed in landscape
01-28-2018, 11:48 AM,
Lot numbers not printed in landscape
I just understood why I was confused about no longer seeing my lot numbers on my invoices:

- when your system parameters are set up to portrait, lot numbers are displayed on the invoice as expected.

- when your system parameters are set up to landscape. lot numbers are no longer displayed.

Thank you for confirming you are seeing the same.
01-28-2018, 03:51 PM,
RE: Lot numbers not printed in landscape
Yep, it appears that the lot number handling was never applied to the landscape file.

I'm comparing to the portrait copy now, and once I can get a merge on that together, I'll post a file copy to test/try.
01-28-2018, 10:58 PM,
Wow. I did not notice this. Thank you so much for pointing it out!
https://www.linkedin.com/in/eclipsepaulbecker
01-29-2018, 02:31 AM,
(01-28-2018, 03:51 PM)TurboPT Wrote: Yep, it appears that the lot number handling was never applied to the landscape file.

I'm comparing to the portrait copy now, and once I can get a merge on that together, I'll post a file copy to test/try.

Thank you!
01-29-2018, 02:35 AM,
We should only have the one script really and use the xml file to determine the orientation then we don't have to maintain 2 nearly identical files
01-29-2018, 03:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-29-2018, 05:02 AM by TurboPT.)
Tim, yes I absolutely agree to that, as the PDF calculations/handling does differ between the two files.

The same can be said for some other PDF files too. Smile

In my mind, I like to get to a "near identical" format, so that it's easier to see/visualize the abstraction/refactoring that can be done. Having worked with Javascript for awhile, I prefer JSON over XML, but I'm ok with either format.
01-29-2018, 05:01 AM,
I am not fixated on the idea of xml if you want to do the work to move it to json you would hear no complaints from me Smile
01-29-2018, 01:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-29-2018, 02:01 PM by TurboPT.)
HDeriauFF,

Try the attached file to see if that helps the situation, or not. The 'Print Preview' option is now available with this script too.

With my basic testing of one item with an 'Invoice' PDF and the Preview were both ok, however, I do not have any controlled items for a full test.

Although I did get an error checking the 'Credit Note' path, I may be missing something for the credit side to work (as a note at the top of the page says), but the query syntax output after error was ok.

Also, if you happen to have a transaction that spans 2 or 3 pages would be worth a test too to ensure no artifacts.

Let us know if you find any issues.

NOTE: I'd first save (or backup) the current file before replacing!

Attached Files
.php   PrintCustTrans.php (Size: 47.47 KB / Downloads: 2)
01-29-2018, 11:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-29-2018, 11:46 PM by VortecCPI.)
Wow. Lots of differences between the two files in 4.14.1.

Looks like you have covered all those differences for us.
I see there has been some changes to authority we need to check.

17/10/25 Exson: Fixed the salesman authority problem in PrintCustTrans.php.
01-30-2018, 12:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-30-2018, 12:32 AM by VortecCPI.)
I also just noticed we have no due date on our invoices... Nor in preview via PrintCustTrans.php