Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
order status report
12-20-2017, 03:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-21-2017, 03:40 PM by TurboPT.)
RE: order status report
That installation appears to be messed up...

Somehow, it looks like you have:

...a second entire weberp app named C:\xampp\htdocs\weberp\webErp as a sub folder inside the C:\xampp\htdocs\weberp folder?
...the includes folder does not have another includes as a sub folder

Have a look at this link, that is how the contents inside your C:\xampp\htdocs\weberp path should appear with all the folders and files. The folders and files at that link may show sorting differently than what you show in your folder, but those are the contents. You can click the folder links there to see what the content of each should have.

That being said, you may likely be able to at least delete the three paths below (send to the recycle bin, in case you need something that you don't want to lose):

C:\xampp\htdocs\weberp\includes\change.log // there is no change.log here
C:\xampp\htdocs\weberp\includes\includes
C:\xampp\htdocs\weberp\webErp

However, it might be better to save all that somewhere and do a clean install, because there is likely trouble in other folders elsewhere that is not clear from that basic search provided, and it might take too much time to cross check everything.
12-20-2017, 04:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-20-2017, 04:56 PM by rjonesbsink.)
i don't know how that would have happened. i reinstall and it works okay. but i have to go back and redo all of the trunk svn updates that got pointed out from me as i run php 7 and have some errors.

thank you for your help

(12-20-2017, 03:34 PM)TurboPT Wrote: That installation appears to be messed up...

Somehow, it looks like you have:

...a second entire weberp app named C:\xampp\htdocs\weberp\webErp as a sub folder inside the C:\xampp\htdocs\weberp folder?
...the includes folder does not have another includes as a sub folder

Have a look at this link, that is how the contents inside your C:\xampp\htdocs\weberp path should appear with all the folders and files. The folders and files at that link may show sorting differently that what you show in your folder, but those are the contents. You can click the folder links there to see what the content of each should have.

That being said, you may likely be able to at least delete the three paths below (send to the recycle bin, in case you need something that you don't want to lose):

C:\xampp\htdocs\weberp\includes\change.log // there is no change.log here
C:\xampp\htdocs\weberp\includes\includes
C:\xampp\htdocs\weberp\webErp

However, it might be better to save all that somewhere and do a clean install, because there is likely trouble in other folders elsewhere that is not clear from that basic search provided, and it might take too much time to cross check everything.

12-21-2017, 03:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-21-2017, 03:41 PM by TurboPT.)
Ok, if I can help with some specific direct links to the PHP 7-related file updates, let me know.