Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BoM Listing - Column Alignment - SOLVED
12-19-2017, 12:39 AM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2017 01:00 AM by VortecCPI.)
BoM Listing - Column Alignment - SOLVED
Main Menu > Manufacturing > Bill Of Material Listing

PDFBOMListingPageHeader.php

BOMListing.php

Table column headers do not align with table data. I made a few little changes to better present the data if anybody is interested.

Before:

After:

Files attached.

I also added UoM at the right end of the table after Qty. We seem to have a few places in webERP where we have Quantity but no related UoM. I think that is not a good thing and I will continue to address it as I come across it.

Attached File(s)
.zip  BomList.zip (Size: 2.97 KB / Downloads: 2)

https://www.linkedin.com/in/eclipsepaulbecker
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2017, 09:18 AM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2017 10:21 AM by TurboPT.)
RE: BoM Listing - Column Alignment - SOLVED
Paul, just a minor note about a particular pdf function argument. (pertaining to the text alignment)

Know that 'centre' (GB) and 'center' (US) are both covered by the pdf class. [see includes/class.pdf.php, lines 105 and 107]
So even though there appears to be a minor misspelling with 'centre', that is actually intentional.

As you cross other PDF-generating files, MANY instances of 'centre' will be found, as well as other possible mixed use.

I used to think that this was an issue myself when I first started with weberp, so you would not be the first. I'll keep your change since it is covered both ways.
Changes committed to SVN.
Find all posts by this user
12-19-2017, 09:29 PM
RE: BoM Listing - Column Alignment - SOLVED
(12-19-2017 09:18 AM)TurboPT Wrote:  Paul, just a minor note about a particular pdf function argument. (pertaining to the text alignment)

Know that 'centre' (GB) and 'center' (US) are both covered by the pdf class. [see includes/class.pdf.php, lines 105 and 107]
So even though there appears to be a minor misspelling with 'centre', that is actually intentional.

As you cross other PDF-generating files, MANY instances of 'centre' will be found, as well as other possible mixed use.

I used to think that this was an issue myself when I first started with weberp, so you would not be the first. I'll keep your change since it is covered both ways.
Changes committed to SVN.

As usual I am stuck in my own little Locale here so I thank you for reminding me.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/eclipsepaulbecker
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user