Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Picking List: only the first item of an order is printed
01-19-2018, 05:13 AM,
RE: Picking List: only the first item of an order is printed
I see I get several mentions above ... I have given up continually defending myself against BS.
I do see good value in a historical record of cost changes though.
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
http://www.logicworks.co.nz
01-19-2018, 05:25 AM,
Well Phil you are able to defend yourself against anything I say.
However you don't allow me that courtesy. interesting that you are very careful to only write your lies about me where you can prevent me posting the links to the independently verifiable evidence showing that what you have written is lies. I am happy to continue letting people make their own minds up why that is.

Anyway if you now want the historical costs stuff just drop me a line and I can help you integrate it. Probably best to wait until Paul and I have finished the picking list stuff or it will get very confusing.
01-20-2018, 04:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-20-2018, 05:11 AM by TurboPT.)
Tim, a couple of minor things noted for your repo as I go through the merging:

SelectPickingList.php
Line 189 has a colon at the end of the translation string, should be moved before the select to the right on this same line. (unless the translation has the colon as part of the text?)
Line 481 is missing an opening double-quote for the url= attribute.

Z_ChangeStockCode.php
Line 170 can possibly be removed? (see line 54)
Line 172 can possibly be removed? (duplicates line 165)
Line 184 can possibly be removed? (seems covered by the if/else just above this line)

AgedControlledInventory.php
Line 41 can be removed. ($j is never used)
01-20-2018, 05:47 AM,
Thanks Paul I will check and apply these later.

Tim
01-20-2018, 08:23 AM,
Done. Thanks for your help Paul,

Tim
01-20-2018, 01:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-20-2018, 01:40 PM by TurboPT.)
No problem, thanks for your help on this side too, Tim!!

I've hit another small snag that I'm ignoring at the moment for now: table freighttrans does not exist.
01-20-2018, 06:37 PM,
Ah yes. Because the $_SESSION['FreightInGrossMargin'] isn't set anywhere then the whole section between 862 and 884 (in my code) doesn't ever get called. It can come out.

In fact I have taken it out in my code now Smile

Thanks
Tim
01-21-2018, 04:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-21-2018, 04:09 PM by TurboPT.)
Tim,

SelectSalesOrder.php
Ignoring another table: salesorderattachments (does not exist)
Also, two queries have a column called qtygreaterthan (not in the current purchdata table), but this info is not used anywhere within the script? So, I'm ignoring this column as well.

From this point, I believe that I'm around 85-90% complete, but I still need to ensure that I have the referenced FormDesign xml files, and a few other matters.

I do also have some other updates that you can apply to your repo, but I'll post these later.
01-21-2018, 07:05 PM,
The salesorderattachments functionality does what it says on the tin, it allows the upload of attachments to a sales order (for instance a product specification from a customer) and the purchdata improvement allows quantity breaks to be entered for supplier prices for an item. I am sure both of these improvements were made in response to requests made in these forums (though I can't immediately spot them) and are worth looking at, but you do right to ignore them for the time being, as with the historical cost data.

Tim
01-22-2018, 01:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-22-2018, 01:35 PM by TurboPT.)
Tim,

Q1: Is there a ShippingLabel.xml file somewhere? It is referenced from the PDFShipLabel.php script, and I don't see this in either repository at the FormDesigns path.

Q2: Confusion about the security tokens ... the GeneratePickingList, PickLists, PickListsControlled, and SelectPickingLists are all set to 11 (based on Andrew's update SQL), but the PDFAck and PDFShipLabel have 15 (based on your repo, though these appear to have originally been 11 as well) ... are these the correct settings/values?

==========

A fix to your repository (there will be others to follow), but I crossed a misspelled array key in ConfirmDispatch_Invoice.php, line 1507:
PHP Code:
    if ($DisposalRow['accumdpen'] != 0) {   // The key's ending should be 'accumdepn'. (see reference at line 1488) 

...and in the same file, line 282:
The first word in the message has an extra 'e' -- unless the translation contains the same spelling?
PHP Code:
    prnMsg(_('Invoiceed quantity cannot not be more than the order balance'//... 

==========

From this point I believe that I may be around 95% complete, as I double-check files, do some basic testing, etc.

However, I'm not sure how good a tester I might be with the 'controlled' portion of this feature, as I have not [yet] had any experience with lot/serial number handling.