Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Picking List: only the first item of an order is printed
01-28-2018, 10:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-28-2018, 11:07 AM by TurboPT.)
RE: Picking List: only the first item of an order is printed
Tim I did see a GLTags.php file in phil's repo, could this feature already exist?
(or maybe there's more to the picture that I might not be aware)
01-28-2018, 10:36 AM,
Hi Paul, when I wrote the tagging feature originally it was for a specific use case for a specific customer. It was restricted to just one tag per transaction. I later realised that the usefulness of tagging would increase exponentially if multiple tags per transaction were allowed. Phil's repo currently just hs the single tag per transaction implemented, what I was recommending was implementing the multiple tag functionality.

Tim
03-26-2018, 03:07 AM,
(01-27-2018, 08:01 AM)TurboPT Wrote:
(01-26-2018, 11:13 AM)HDeriauFF Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 06:03 PM)falkoner Wrote: Thanks Paul, I have fixed those.

Maybe the original poster for this thread is a good tester as they have a particular use case?

Tim

Hi yes I would be happy to go through testing.
Let me know where to grab the files and I will provide some feedback.

Thank you!
HDeriauFF,

How would you like to receive the files?

There are 25 total files, 9 are new, 16 are modified, but 3 of the modified files will not have direct need as they are changes to the version update and new DB installation files.

I also have a separate SQL file that only contains specific pick list updates, because the "version update" file contains more than just the new pick list-related changes for the next version.

So based on that, I can perceive handling this one of three ways: (unless you have another idea?)
  1. Provide a SVN link to the commit, with a list of the 3 files to ignore, along with the separate 'special' SQL update file that I can post here? Know that from the SVN link, you will need to individually download 22 files.
  2. I can post two files here: a zip of the 22 files that you need, which can be extracted at the webERP directory, along with the separate 'special' SQL update file?
  3. If you already have a repository reference that you update yourself, then I can post the 'special' SQL update file here, and the 3 files to ignore.
The special SQL update will also attempt to migrate any existing pickinglist table info. However, if you don't care about what is already in those old tables (since it was not working), you can delete the info to skip the migration, if desired. These pick list changes are NEW! New tables and scripts along with certain modifications within other scripts to support the new handling.

Basically, the new changes will obsolete the PDFPickingList.php file and the two tables that it references.

Hi
Yes please provide the files, as my client is still in need for the pick list function.

thanks!