Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Units Conversion Issue - PO From SO - SOLVED
12-12-2017, 04:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-07-2018, 11:06 PM by VortecCPI.)
Units Conversion Issue - PO From SO - SOLVED
When placing a PO for an item Units Conversion works as expected. However, when generating a PO from form a Sales Order Units Conversion appears to be working backwards. It should be decreasing "Price Our Units" but instead is leaving that price and increasing "Order Price Supp Units" by the factor.

Looking into it now...

Below is what I changed in SelectSalesOrder.php to repair the issue:

See below for before-and-after results for creating a PO from a SO for items with units conversion.

Before:

After:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/eclipsepaulbecker
01-07-2018, 04:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-07-2018, 04:29 PM by TurboPT.)
RE: Units Conversion Issue - PO From SO - SOLVED
Paul, do you recall which file that those changes were applied?

I started committing your changes around Dec 11th, but realize that there are others around the same time (such as this one), and others that go back to Nov. 17th (about the time that you started posting), that may have NOT yet been committed. (Trying to cover these others now for I feel that another release may be coming soon)
01-07-2018, 11:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-07-2018, 11:05 PM by VortecCPI.)
(01-07-2018, 04:28 PM)TurboPT Wrote: Paul, do you recall which file that those changes were applied?

I started committing your changes around Dec 11th, but realize that there are others around the same time (such as this one), and others that go back to Nov. 17th (about the time that you started posting), that may have NOT yet been committed. (Trying to cover these others now for I feel that another release may be coming soon)

Looking at what I brought down from SVN it appears this has been covered during SelectSalesOrder.php commits.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/eclipsepaulbecker
01-08-2018, 04:11 AM,
Ok, thanks!