Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PO Entry Form Issue - Prev and Next buttons are disabled
01-09-2018, 08:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-09-2018, 08:34 AM by TimSchofield.)
RE: PO Entry Form Issue - Prev and Next buttons are disabled
The thing is that what was happening to the user was that they were searching for all parts, so they were unchecking the "supplier parts only", but then when they clicked next to go to the next page it was checked again. My change basically kept that checkbox consistent throughout the search process no matter how many pages were looked at unless the user actually changed it.

There may be a more efficient way of going about it, but I would have to do a lot of searching, and to be honest I think my patch is most in keeping with way the other scripts work, and is most easily understood so as long as it fixes the issue I would go with it.

Tim
Oh, and as well there is a PHP7 issue on line 1216 giving the warning:

Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in /PO_Items.php on line 1216

The line:
$imagefile = reset((glob($_SESSION['part_pics_dir'] . '/' . $myrow['stockid'] . '.{' . implode(",", $SupportedImgExt) . '}', GLOB_BRACE)));

Needs to be done in two stages:
$imagefilearray = (glob($_SESSION['part_pics_dir'] . '/' . $myrow['stockid'] . '.{' . implode(",", $SupportedImgExt) . '}', GLOB_BRACE));
$imagefile = reset($imagefilearray);

Thanks
Tim
01-09-2018, 09:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-09-2018, 09:25 AM by TurboPT.)
Yes, I agree that your patch is more consistent with most other areas. I was surprised to find the handling as mentioned previously.

So, I'll apply your patch and the other PHP7 matter as well.

I guess that we could potentially see a future complaint (or two) about the checkbox no longer being checked by default at this screen.
01-09-2018, 10:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-09-2018, 10:30 AM by TurboPT.)
Fix/changes to both areas committed to SVN.

For some reason, the SVN version/reference entry line at the top of the file did not update in the PO_Items.php file?