Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PO Items - Table Header Sort - Bad
02-15-2018, 06:54 AM,
PO Items - Table Header Sort - Bad
PO_Items.php

I inadvertently clicked on the table header and it tried to sort and made a mess. Not good!
https://www.linkedin.com/in/eclipsepaulbecker
02-15-2018, 07:41 AM,
RE: PO Items - Table Header Sort - Bad
There is an update to the table sorting routine that is awaiting committing to svn.

Tim
02-17-2018, 02:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-18-2018, 01:16 AM by TurboPT.)
Tim/Paul: I'm looking into the new sorting "scope" now...

Paul, has something possibly changed?
Back at this post, you claimed the sorting was ok after adding <tbody>; however, there could of course be other sorting issues.
Also, in Tim's repository, I noticed that only the first two columns (item code, description) are set as sortable, the others (beyond those two, that have a sort indicator) are not.
02-17-2018, 10:14 PM,
I try and restrict sorting to just those columns where it would make sense to want to sort, though of course that is a subjective opinion, and others may see a point to sorting where I don't Smile
02-18-2018, 02:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-18-2018, 02:15 PM by TurboPT.)
(02-17-2018, 10:14 PM)falkoner Wrote: I try and restrict sorting to just those columns where it would make sense to want to sort, though of course that is a subjective opinion...

Yep, true to that, but of course, it is a simple matter to add (or remove) the sorting need as desired. Definitely good for overall 'flexibility'.
As much as one might like, or none at all!