Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Database Error 1064 in DeliveryDetails.php *Solved*
11-02-2017, 11:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-10-2017, 12:04 AM by SiGibson.)
Database Error 1064 in DeliveryDetails.php *Solved*
Hi,

When processing a Sales Order, I am prompted to Enter the Delivery Details and to Confirm the Order. When I confirm the details, select either Quotation "No" or "Yes" and select Place Order I receive the following error:

Database Error 1064 :
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1
Database SQL Failure : The SQL that failed was
)

I am running version 4.14.1

Would anyone have any ideas what the problem could be?

Thanks,

Si.
11-10-2017, 12:07 AM,
RE: Database Error 1064 in DeliveryDetails.php *Solved*
20171109_Now Solved

When creating the sample Sales Order to check the process, I had added myself as the customer. In doing so, I didn't bother putting a delivery address down.

The deliverydetails.php required a minimum of Delivery Address 1 (Street) and Delivery Address 2 (Street) to be completed in order to progress the Sales Order.

Cheers,

Si.
11-10-2017, 01:11 AM,
Thanks Si, perhaps there should be a check when the customer is selected.

Tim
01-10-2018, 09:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-10-2018, 02:29 PM by TurboPT.)
Si,

I could not reproduce the steps described above. I was able to progress without any error not having address2 specified.

I also deleted the address1 line, and there was an on-screen error message about needing a street address, so I had to at least provide address1.

It worked the same way without address2 and having the "quotation only" option set to Yes or No.

Can you please provide more specific steps (with navigation, if possible) as to how to you were able to cause the error?

The SQL error message that printed comes from an INSERT at line 412 in the DeliveryDetails.php file, but there is nothing to do with addresses with the insert, so some other value may have been missing.