Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error with internal stock request Fullfil
08-29-2017, 09:50 PM,
Error with internal stock request Fullfil
has anyone encountered an error when full filling/allowing request in the internal stock.
I receive the request from different departments but i can't complete the request cos the items/products are not displayed. it only displays the department and menu only minus product.

I thought the problem was with Security Role but even the administrator himself can't receive or view the products
I've attached my screen shoot; capture1 shows the error, I receive the request but no option to complete request and capture21 shows how it should be.

thanks for any helpSadSadSadSadSad

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

08-30-2017, 11:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-30-2017, 11:16 AM by TurboPT.)
RE: Error with internal stock request Fullfil
It seems that no rows are found for the items? (and only the column headings are displayed)

In the InternalStockRequestFulfill.php file, at line 316 (the column headings start at line 317), can you add the code below, temporarily, to see if the query seems to be correct?
(check that all query values appear as expected)

PHP Code:
echo $LineSQL '<br />'

Because that output is in the middle of a table creation, you might have to view the browser page source to find that query output, or add an exit statement after the echo.

If the query appears to be ok, you may have to manually cross-check to see if the expected data actually exists in tables: stockrequestitems and stockmaster.

If needed, post that query output in another reply if you can.
08-30-2017, 05:25 PM,
Hi, are you saying that you have received the items and then wish to go back in and mark them complete? If so then that isn't possible as they will get automatically marked complete if you have received the full amount.

Tim
08-30-2017, 11:38 PM,
(08-30-2017, 11:07 AM)TurboPT Wrote: It seems that no rows are found for the items? (and only the column headings are displayed)

In the InternalStockRequestFulfill.php file, at line 316 (the column headings start at line 317), can you add the code below, temporarily, to see if the query seems to be correct?
(check that all query values appear as expected)

PHP Code:
echo $LineSQL '<br />'

Because that output is in the middle of a table creation, you might have to view the browser page source to find that query output, or add an exit statement after the echo.

If the query appears to be ok, you may have to manually cross-check to see if the expected data actually exists in tables: stockrequestitems and stockmaster.

If needed, post that query output in another reply if you can.

Hello,

thanks for the reply! I included "echo $LineSQL . '<br />'; " as you suggested and it seems the query is fine..."</tr>SELECT stockrequestitems.dispatchitemsid,
stockrequestitems.dispatchid,
stockrequestitems.stockid,
stockrequestitems.decimalplaces,
stockrequestitems.uom,
stockmaster.description,
stockrequestitems.quantity,
stockrequestitems.qtydelivered
FROM stockrequestitems
LEFT JOIN stockmaster
ON stockmaster.stockid=stockrequestitems.stockid
WHERE dispatchid='2202'
AND completed=0<br /><tr>"
When i checked from the database it seems i get confused with the data which is there, but dispatchitemsid = 0 for every stock which is there, is it ok to be like that?

another thing I've released is that this problem keeps on coming back and goes away(like i have dates in 2013, 2014....where encountered that same problem), so like today my user was able to fullfill the stock request actually of them he received today.
08-31-2017, 01:46 AM,
dispatchitemsid is for the line number of the request, whereas dispatchid is for the request itself.

Tim
08-31-2017, 02:15 AM,
@wissedenis22
Yes, the query is ok, I was curious if the dispatchid (in the WHERE clause) had a real value.

Did you note Tim's (falkoner) 3:25 am post?
09-05-2017, 10:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-05-2017, 10:52 PM by wissedenis22.)
Hello Guys,
Thanks for the time you took to get back to me.
I found out that my user, the one who had to authorize, was doing the process in the wrong way.
I walked him through and now everything is ok now.

thanks @TurboPT, @falkoner
09-05-2017, 11:51 PM,
Ok, that's good!

Thanks for posting your findings.