Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error Message
08-19-2017, 06:51 PM,
Error Message
Hello Team,

I attempted to receive negative amounts of stock for an existing "assembly" work order.

The system accepted the posting, but since then, I am no longer able to create any new work orders for the particular stock (or any "assembled" stock for that matter).

In fact, the new work order menu no longer gives me the option of "assembly" under which the stock is based.

I had initially set the system parameters to disallow negative stock. I have since changed this parameter to allow for negative stock so I can receive assembled stock, but this has not worked.

Here is the error message that I have been getting:

INFORMATION Message : There are no products available meeting the criteria specified
INFORMATION Message : The SQL statement used was:
SELECT stockmaster.stockid, stockmaster.description, stockmaster.units FROM stockmaster INNER JOIN stockcategory ON stockmaster.categoryid=stockcategory.categoryid WHERE (stockcategory.stocktype='F' OR stockcategory.stocktype='M') AND stockmaster.description LIKE '%PREF%' AND stockmaster.discontinued=0 AND mbflag='M' ORDER BY stockmaster.stockid LIMIT 50 OFFSET 0

Please assist to resolve the problem
08-20-2017, 03:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-20-2017, 03:22 AM by TurboPT.)
RE: Error Message
What error?

The INFORMATION message says:

"There are no products available meeting the criteria specified"
08-21-2017, 03:56 PM,
(08-20-2017, 03:18 AM)TurboPT Wrote: What error?

The INFORMATION message says:

"There are no products available meeting the criteria specified"

Hello,

This is the error message:

NFORMATION Message : The SQL statement used was:
SELECT stockmaster.stockid, stockmaster.description, stockmaster.units FROM stockmaster INNER JOIN stockcategory ON stockmaster.categoryid=stockcategory.categoryid WHERE (stockcategory.stocktype='F' OR stockcategory.stocktype='M') AND stockmaster.description LIKE '%PREF%' AND stockmaster.discontinued=0 AND mbflag='M' ORDER BY stockmaster.stockid LIMIT 50 OFFSET 0
08-21-2017, 05:09 PM,
Do you have any stock items set as manufactured with the string "pref" in the description, and which are in a stock category with the stock type set as "Finished Goods" or "Raw Materials"?

These are the criteria that this query is looking at.

Thanks
Tim