Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Po Authorisation
02-25-2013, 04:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-25-2013, 05:00 PM by MVS.)
Po Authorisation
Hi,

I cannot authorise the pending PO, & am testing the module as system admin also the authorisation limit has been set very high.

let me know the parameters & ways of Authorisation.

Rds,
MVS
02-25-2013, 07:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-25-2013, 07:16 PM by phil.)
RE: Po Authorisation
The users and authorisation limits are set by currency under setup - by someone with system admin privileges.
If you are an admin you can using a configuration parameter make it so that purchase orders are automatically authorised if the user has sufficient authority. From Setup->Configuration Settings - the parameter:

Automatically authorise purchase orders if user has authority:

can be set to Yes

If you are going in as an authorisor you can go to the link from Purchasing module->Transactions->Orders To Authorise to see all the pending orders requiring authorisation... alternatively you can go into the order and change the status manually to authorised.

Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
http://www.logicworks.co.nz
02-25-2013, 09:42 PM,
Hi Phil,

Thanks for your response, I have tried all these but still could not authorise the PO.

Also If there is any time interval set between Po Creation- Po Authorisation?

Please Find the attachment showing the flow, Kindly revert where I have done the mistake.

rds,
MVS

(02-25-2013, 07:11 PM)phil Wrote: The users and authorisation limits are set by currency under setup - by someone with system admin privileges.
If you are an admin you can using a configuration parameter make it so that purchase orders are automatically authorised if the user has sufficient authority. From Setup->Configuration Settings - the parameter:

Automatically authorise purchase orders if user has authority:

can be set to Yes

If you are going in as an authorisor you can go to the link from Purchasing module->Transactions->Orders To Authorise to see all the pending orders requiring authorisation... alternatively you can go into the order and change the status manually to authorised.

Attached Files
.pdf   PO Authorisation.pdf (Size: 213.35 KB / Downloads: 5)
02-26-2013, 06:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-26-2013, 06:34 PM by phil.)
Well if you change the lines on the order you will need to reauthorise the order! All you need to do is change the status to authorised then you are away.
Also, the person to authorise must be set up as such in the authorisation levels screen:

Then the authorise my orders screen should look like:

Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
http://www.logicworks.co.nz
02-26-2013, 08:38 PM,
Thumbs Up  RE: Po Authorisation

Dear Phil,

Thanks a lot.. Its working. I could authorise all the pending Po..

Regards,
MVS

(02-26-2013, 06:31 PM)phil Wrote: Well if you change the lines on the order you will need to reauthorise the order! All you need to do is change the status to authorised then you are away.
Also, the person to authorise must be set up as such in the authorisation levels screen:

Then the authorise my orders screen should look like: