Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Work Order Entries
06-24-2017, 09:57 PM,
Work Order Entries
Dear All,

I was trying out the weberp demo on my personal server and had following issues regarding work orders.
Any comments/feedback would be appreciated.

1. Is there a way to delete a work order issuance of a particular raw material for which no items have been received so far. E.g. is a user was supposed to enter 500 units and accidentally entered 5,000 with an extra Zero (0). How would one delete this entry? Where is the place to view this entry and modify it? I dont want to go through the stock adjustment method because that would be incorrect. Its just a simple way of editing it, rather than re-doing a reversal entry.

2. Whilst receiving finished goods in a particular work order, how does one go about receiving the goods on a different date? I went ahead and create a work order on day 1. Then issued some raw materials for it on day 2. Finally I would like to receive production of finished goods on day 7, 8 and 9. This is of course assuming we are currently on day 10, i.e. system date or the current date is day 10. Can we use this ERP on a back date model or production has to be received on the system date? Practically this is how its supposed to be done and hence we are concerned whether or not the system would perform well?

I would appreciate if anyone can help in this regard

Thanks
Muzammil Saya
Whatsapp: +92-302-8204345
Email: sayamuzammil@gmail.com
P.S. Considering implementing webERP in Textile Weaving...
06-26-2017, 11:16 AM,
RE: Work Order Entries
You can enter a negative issue to reverse the error.
This is similar to the fixing of errors in the GL - all entries made are logged to limit scope for hiding fraudulent transactions ... we issue 5,000 - flog the 4,500 at a local pub and edit the entry to show only 500. Or contaminate the 4,500 with some other process or error then try to hide the mess and alter the issue to 500 .... nope it is a multi-user system - you enter a transaction.... it is entered and recorded. The correction is done by way of a negative issue.

You can't back date transactions for similar reasons. The transactions need to be entered when they are done.
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
http://www.logicworks.co.nz