Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHY do not install
03-19-2015, 05:24 PM,
WHY do not install
ERROR Message Report : The country SQL file name must only contain letters,"-","_"

Host Name:localhost
Database Name: kehu
Database Prefix: zkgh_
Database User Name: root
Password:******

Company Name:zkgh_kehu
Chart of Accounts:
Time Zone:
Company logo file:

webERP Admin Account:
Email address:
webERP Password:
Re-enter Password:

========================

Basically is the default!Why do not install?
PHP Version 5.3.28
MySQL 5.5.37
Nginx 1.6.0

03-20-2015, 05:29 PM,
RE: WHY do not install
There is some problem with your directory structure. The sql directory should not be empty. There are default demo.sql,default.sql and weberpchina.sql. But your installation shows that it's empty. That's why it pop up the error.
03-22-2015, 03:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-22-2015, 03:17 PM by chuzhaoqian.)
(03-20-2015, 05:29 PM)Exsonqu_Qu Wrote: There is some problem with your directory structure. The sql directory should not be empty. There are default demo.sql,default.sql and weberpchina.sql. But your installation shows that it's empty. That's why it pop up the error.

sorry, I didn't have to understand.

directory not empty ;I also manually import SQL.
Still the same.

Does this program can only run on Apache? I'm using nginx.Which day I have time I try the Apache.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

03-23-2015, 04:08 PM,
Apache is OK! Why?
03-26-2015, 01:25 PM,
Works fine for me under nginx hiawatha or lighthttpd - first two preferable in my view to apache. Maybe there is some permissions issue on your set up that did not allow the archive to be extracted correctly? Check that the files in the archive exist in your install - it sounds as thought they did not all make it.
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
http://www.logicworks.co.nz
04-10-2017, 02:24 AM,
It's a bug for Chinese. The default theme cannot autoset for Chinese.

如果你想尝试强制安装,可以修改install/index.php ,完整注释掉判断 $CountrySQL 的代码,指定 $CountrySQL = 'weberpchina';
04-10-2017, 12:00 PM,
Hi,
Sometime, the scandir is prohibit in php.ini. You should remove scandir from the disable_functions lists.
Best regards!
Exson
04-10-2017, 12:41 PM,
(04-10-2017, 12:00 PM)Exsonqu_Qu Wrote: Hi,
Sometime, the scandir is prohibit in php.ini. You should remove scandir from the disable_functions lists.
Best regards!
Exson

Yes.

in php.ini, find:
disable_functions = passthru,exec,system,chroot,scandir,chgrp,chown,shell_exec,proc_open,proc_get_status,popen,ini_alter,ini_restore,dl,openlog,syslog,readlink,symlink,popepassthru,stream_socket_server

del scandir