Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bug
11-21-2012, 09:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-21-2012, 09:36 PM by aieeeshravan.)
bug
Warning: simplexml_load_file(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "companies/fresh/FormDesigns/PurchaseOrder.xml" in C:\xampp\htdocs\shravan\webERP\PO_PDFPurchOrder.php on line 189
TCPDF ERROR: Some data has already been output, can't send PDF file
(11-21-2012, 09:35 PM)aieeeshravan Wrote: Warning: simplexml_load_file(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "companies/fresh/FormDesigns/PurchaseOrder.xml" in C:\xampp\htdocs\shravan\webERP\PO_PDFPurchOrder.php on line 189

i get this error what it could mean and how to rectify it
11-22-2012, 05:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-22-2012, 05:20 AM by aieeeshravan.)
RE: bug
(11-22-2012, 02:10 AM)tim_schofield Wrote:
(11-21-2012, 09:35 PM)aieeeshravan Wrote: Warning: simplexml_load_file(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "companies/fresh/FormDesigns/PurchaseOrder.xml" in C:\xampp\htdocs\shravan\webERP\PO_PDFPurchOrder.php on line 189

Hi, within your companies folder you need to copy over the FormDesigns subfolder from weberpdemo. So for instance if your company name is xyz you need to copy companies/weberpdemo/FormDesigns/* to companies/xyz/FormDesigns.

Not sure I explained this very well hope you understood,

Thanks
Tim
tmi
i understood clearly
understood

thanks and regards
11-27-2012, 12:20 AM,
RE: bug
(11-22-2012, 05:19 AM)aieeeshravan Wrote:
(11-22-2012, 02:10 AM)tim_schofield Wrote:

Hi, within your companies folder you need to copy over the FormDesigns subfolder from weberpdemo. So for instance if your company name is xyz you need to copy companies/weberpdemo/FormDesigns/* to companies/xyz/FormDesigns.

Not sure I explained this very well hope you understood,

Thanks
Tim
tmi
i understood clearly
understood

thanks and regards

Hello Tim

Pls kindly assist.
From setup, when i try to preview form layout for 'Sales Invoice', it generates the error report below:

Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in C:\wamp\www\intranet\new\weberp\PrintCustTrans.php on line 253

Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in C:\wamp\www\intranet\new\weberp\PrintCustTrans.php on line 258

Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in C:\wamp\www\intranet\new\weberp\PrintCustTrans.php on line 259

Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in C:\wamp\www\intranet\new\weberp\PrintCustTrans.php on line 313

Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in C:\wamp\www\intranet\new\weberp\PrintCustTrans.php on line 314

Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in C:\wamp\www\intranet\new\weberp\PrintCustTrans.php on line 315