Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PDFs Have Suddenly Stopped Displaying
04-07-2017, 06:39 PM,
RE: PDFs Have Suddenly Stopped Displaying
Is there a directory under webERP/companies that matches the name in your config.php?
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
http://www.logicworks.co.nz
04-07-2017, 11:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-08-2017, 12:01 AM by sunshinelock.)
Thank you. I overlooked that part. It's working on my server.

New developments. It prints invoices from my localhost computer (very ugly since it needs formatting). However, other reports, such as customer statements and the reorder level reports give me this error:

TCPDF ERROR: Some data has already been output, can't send PDF file

This is from my localhost computer, connecting to my online mysql database.

At this point I feel it is a software issue, and not the web host (unless it's the mysql database having issues).
04-08-2017, 07:01 AM,
You can have the same error if you have a blank line BEFORE the <?php at the top of a script.
For example. I just opened includes/session.inc. Went to top of file. Hit enter, saved it and broke all my PDF's with the same error.
So check the list of files Tim Mentioned to make sure non of them have leading blank lines in the file.
Also - when you check error logs - which logs are you referring to. What level is PHP set to, no error, warning, etc?
04-12-2017, 03:57 AM,
The only anomaly I could find is in report_runner.php with a string before the <? php tag. I did not delete that line since I assume it is intentional.

I checked all mentioned files.

The error logs I have checked are server error logs provided by my hosting company.

This just isn't working.

04-12-2017, 05:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-12-2017, 05:57 AM by TurboPT.)
Is there anything to learn from the logs, especially anything tcpdf related?

Can you share any of that log info here ? ... but first ensure to alter anything that might be considered to be sensitive before doing so.
04-12-2017, 05:55 AM,
Can you zip your code (not the db obviously) and send it to tim@weberpafrica.com so I can look at it?

Tim
04-14-2017, 02:01 AM,
Hello Tim,

I just zipped my folder. It's still 83.6Mb, so we'll see if it sends in a few minutes. It's on it's way right now.
04-14-2017, 09:01 PM,
It didn't arrive, I guess because of the size. Try taking the locale directory out and it should be more manageable.

Tim
04-17-2017, 11:37 PM,
That took it to 57.2 Mb. It's on it's way.
04-20-2017, 06:40 AM,
Did you get that?