Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Import Purchasing Data
01-26-2017, 02:30 AM,
Import Purchasing Data
Is there anyway to import the purchasing data for an item? Like the vendor, vendors price, vendors unit, etc?
01-26-2017, 08:28 AM,
RE: Import Purchasing Data
There doesn't appear to be one, though I could swear I wrote one many years ago. Must be my age Smile

It should be easy enough to do one based on one of the other import scripts, or if you can wait for things to settle down for me here I could knock one together fairly easily.

Thanks
Tim
01-26-2017, 09:33 AM,
(01-26-2017, 08:28 AM)falkoner Wrote: There doesn't appear to be one, though I could swear I wrote one many years ago. Must be my age Smile

It should be easy enough to do one based on one of the other import scripts, or if you can wait for things to settle down for me here I could knock one together fairly easily.

Thanks
Tim

Thanks I could really use your help, no worries i can wait. Much appreciated
06-24-2017, 10:38 PM,
Is there any update on this?

Furthermore, is there a way to upload a chart of accounts and all other master data related items (e.g. vendors, customers, items pages) all through some scripts.

We can obviously create csv or xls sheets in the required format before using the script.

Thanks
Muzammil Saya
Whatsapp: +923028204345
06-25-2017, 01:41 AM,
The purchasing data script I had done includes some extra fields Phil doesn't want, so it needs modifying. I will see if I can find time tomorrow to modify it.

As for the others, check out the scripts starting with Z_ I think all the other ones you want are there.

Thanks
Tim
06-26-2017, 10:01 PM,
I have finally done this script. I have sent the new script by email to Miguel, and to Muzammil. Anybody else who wants it, just email me on tim@weberpafrica.com

Tim
08-24-2017, 10:12 PM,
Hii Falkoner I also wanted to have this script I have already mailed you can you please send me this script?
https://giddh.com/
08-25-2017, 12:44 AM,
HI, sorry I must have missed your email, I got a lot of requests for this script (though sadly none from anybody wanting to include the script in the svn repository Sad ). Can you resend your email, or leave your address here and I will send it.

Tim
10-10-2017, 12:08 AM,
I could also use such a script and I think it would be a very useful addition to webERP since we already have the same for Customer-related data.

Email sent to you...
https://www.linkedin.com/in/eclipsepaulbecker
11-22-2017, 08:59 AM,
Many people have asked for this script, it may be worth incorporating in the main line?

Tim