Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magic quote error reading 8.Manual
08-21-2012, 05:29 AM,
Magic quote error reading 8.Manual
Dear All,

Upon opening the weberp login screen via www. all is fine no login errors are reported. I have placed the php.ini file within the weberp directory file to surpress the magic quote error upon login CoolCool

All the main/sub-menus work well and open without errors however unfortunately when trying to open 8. manual I get following error i.e.

Your webserver is configured to enable Magic Quotes. This may cause problems if you use punctuation (such as quotes) when doing data entry. You should contact your webmaster to disable Magic Quotes

Company: Warning: scandir(companies/) [function.scandir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/dispal01/public_html/webERP/webERP4.08.4/includes/Login.php on line 45 Warning: scandir() [function.scandir]: (errno 2): No such file or directory in /home/dispal01/public_html/webERP/webERP4.08.4/includes/Login.php on line 45 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/dispal01/public_html/webERP/webERP4.08.4/includes/Login.php on line 46
User name:

Password:

Please login here

Thanks to let me know how I may surpress this error or guide me on the proper path and steps.

Sincerely
H.Lemmens
08-22-2012, 12:53 AM,
RE: Magic quote error reading 8.Manual
Pls be guided that I have solved the matter by asking the hosting firm (Mochahost) - webmaster to ensure that their php.ini settings are also

register_globals = off
magic_quotes_gpc = off

The above solved this matter

Brgds
H.Lemmens
08-22-2012, 11:54 AM,
RE: Magic quote error reading 8.Manual
Glad you are sorted.... thanks for advising the solution - I was scratching my head!!
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
http://www.logicworks.co.nz