Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
InternalStockRequestInquiry.php
08-10-2016, 10:52 PM,
InternalStockRequestInquiry.php
This script was committed a couple of weeks ago, but contains numerous errors. I tried emailing the developer privately but got no joy so I post it here.

The from date and to date controls are named FromDate and ToDate but then once they are used in the $_POST array they become DateTo and DateFrom, and then they revert to FromDate and ToDate later on. This means that the date ranges don't work at all.

We have variables $LocationCounter, $locallctr, $locctr and $loctr all in the same section of code. I assume that at the very least $loctr and $locctr are intended to be the same variable and spelt wrong?? Whatever way around it is a very confusing piece of code.

The script creates a whole new security token just for viewing this script which seems a little overkill, and we should anyway avoid the hard coding of security tokens as the user can change these via the interface leading to security issues.

There are other lesser issues but I think this script needs revisiting.

Tim
09-01-2016, 07:23 PM,
RE: InternalStockRequestInquiry.php
It is depressing that these bugs remain unresolved.

Tim
09-06-2016, 10:33 AM,
and yet completely within your power to resolve?
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
http://www.logicworks.co.nz
09-06-2016, 09:20 PM,
So bugs will not be fixed unless the reporter also commits the fix?

Phil, I don't know whether today I have access or not (you don't exactly have a great record on telling the truth do you) but we both know that tomorrow or next week, it will be different. The last time I committed to your branch I accidentally called a css class "noPrint" instead of "noprint" and you threw one of your tantrums, publicly accusing me of trying to sabotage the project - you have never apologised for this outburst. I can't work like this, not knowing whether or not my commit will be successful.

If you want me to commit my improvements and fixes to your branch you must make a public commitment to cease using SVN access as a weapon in your vendettas against developers you have fallen out with. Also a proper apology (not one of your sarcastic ones) for the campaign of lies you have waged against me would considerably help your cause.

Tim
09-08-2016, 08:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-08-2016, 08:14 AM by phil.)
Not a weapon ... more a defence - if the code is deliberately corrupted then of course I have to protect the project. Constructive contributions are of course encouraged!
My campaign of truth will end when I die.
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
09-09-2016, 05:17 PM,
You really believe that calling a css class noPrint instead of noprint was corrupting the code?

A campaign of truth?? Really?? Your hate page has changed numerous times since the one that started all this Phil. Each time I publish evidence disproving one of your lies you quietly remove it and make up something new to replace it, but not once have you apologised for the lie that you have removed, and still you continue with your nasty innuendo and outright lies. Face it Phil, you have wasted years of your life trying and failing to find something untruthful I have said. The reason you can't find anything is not that I am "too clever to get found out" it's that there is nothing there. Isn't it time to give up, apologise so we can all get on with making webERP better again?

If you believe what you have written is the truth then why not allow me to publish the links to the independently verifiable evidence showing that they are lies on the same page? That way we leave it up to the community to decide for themselves. I personally don't mind what conclusion they then come to, I just feel people should be allowed to see both sides.

Tim
09-09-2016, 06:47 PM,
It does seems such a shame that you could apply your intellect and energies positively and be such a force for good ...
I will leave these posts here to illustrate the problem.
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
09-09-2016, 06:48 PM,
All I ask is the right of reply to your lies Phil. Doesn't seem much. If you believed in them you would have no problem, and we could move on to getting webERP back to where it was before you started this vendetta.
11-27-2016, 05:15 AM,
Good to see this has now been fixed. Should it really take 4 months and all this effort to get such obvious bugs fixed?

Tim