Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Bringing WebERP into a New Tableless UI Design
09-19-2012, 02:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-19-2012, 02:46 AM by hindraj.)
RE: Bringing WebERP into a New Tableless UI Design
(09-18-2012, 09:44 PM)digirizon Wrote: Upgraded to latest 4.08.5ieversion..browser cache cleaned ..uploaded latest professional RTL template found in this thread ..still No Luck!!!

I gave up

: (

Ali.

Hi Ali,

Maybe there are not enough description for the two version of the 4.08.5 release. Please see below for some explanation:

The one named "webERP.zip" is the one with the new theming concept, it is designed for all modern browsers, newer version of Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari, Android browsers, etc. including IE 9.
I suggest you to download this version. It already has the "professional rtl" theme as you can see on this thread, like this:

This is the one you're looking after, right? It should be close enough... I think! Smile Maybe you can fine tune it by editing the CSS to have some of the text also right-aligned, etc...
Please give me suggestions for the RTL theme! Thanks!

The "webERP4.08.5ieversion.zip", is the one which still has the old theming concept like in all the older versions.

Meanwhile, I'm in the process of broadening the compatibility for the new theming UI to include some of the older browsers like IE 8, IE 7, etc., with some reasonable trade-offs.

PS: Please don't give up! Big Grin

Best regards,
Hindra Joshua

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bringing WebERP into a New Tableless UI Design - by hindraj - 09-19-2012, 02:06 AM