Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Bringing WebERP into a New Tableless UI Design
08-06-2012, 06:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-06-2012, 06:57 AM by hindraj.)
RE: Bringing WebERP into a New Tableless UI Design
(08-02-2012, 08:45 PM)phil Wrote: I will give the new wood a run in a moment....

Have a look at the attached aguapop issue...

Hi Phil,

It's strange, the AguaPop's blue frame background should expand itself as wide the available screen width!

Beside that, I found that the item's description is set hardcoded as 80! In this setting, the minimum screen width required to display correctly is 1020px (and that if the table width is not set to 80%). I think it's better it at auto size (default).

Anyway, I've release an updated version here:
    Revised to looks more like the original aguapop theme: smooth blue frame, but without bitmap images!
    Login screen added!

.zip   AguaPop v2.zip (Size: 62.79 KB / Downloads: 11)

It should fix the problem. Please let me know if it's still has problems!

Rgds,
Hindra

(08-03-2012, 07:50 PM)hindraj Wrote:
(08-02-2012, 09:15 PM)phil Wrote: Looks fantastic!!

I see an issue though with the user button ... on seamonkey it looks to float above the menu name...

see attached.

Hi Phil,

Please try this newer version:
File:

I've checked with SeaMonkey v2.11 (Windows version), and it's works well!

Changes:
- Text links back in blue color again.
- Found some problem, and fixed it.
- User 'button' now using a different technique!

Rgds,
Hindra

(08-02-2012, 09:17 PM)phil Wrote: I love the connotations that come with with this theme ... wood - solid, dependable, beautiful what more could we want :-)

Hehe.... Big Grin

I plan to create some more themes based on some materials, like "Metals", "Leathers", etc. to represent some industry, and probably using a new, different UI layout.

Rgds

Sorry, this above version has accidentally set the 'sub menus' to center alignment.

Please use the following fixed one!

.zip   Wood v3.zip (Size: 70.8 KB / Downloads: 8)

Best regards!
Hindra Joshua

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bringing WebERP into a New Tableless UI Design - by hindraj - 08-06-2012, 06:31 AM