• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting an error Database Error 1054 :
08-10-2016, 11:25 PM,
Getting an error Database Error 1054 :

The exact error is

Database Error 1054 :
Unknown column 'statement' in 'field list'
Database SQL Failure : The SQL that failed was
SELECT contid, debtorno, contactname, role, phoneno, statement, notes, email FROM custcontacts WHERE debtorno='00382' ORDER BY conoid

It happens when I try to add a contact for a customer account....

I logged into the weberp demo site and tried it and received the same error.

What do I need to do to fix this?

Thanks in advance for the help. I have tried searching and I cant find anything that would help....

08-10-2016, 11:28 PM,
RE: Getting an error Database Error 1054 :
It is the same issue, and solution as in this thread:

http://www.weberp.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=2827

Tim
08-11-2016, 12:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-11-2016, 12:17 AM by rabtech12.)
yes, that is the error. I found this but wasnt sure how to implement the fix. Im not at all familiar with mysql. It took me a while just to get the Ubuntu server running and get all the required packages installed. I used a guide I found on the web to make the database. I am lost as to how to use this ALTER command. I can get logged back into the mysql prompt but i dont know how to alter the webep database.

If there is an extra command to add or somehow change to that database then execute this command I just dont know what it is?

And thanks for helping. I know i am new here and hopefully once it is installed and running I wont have to bother people with these questions..

The company that I am installing this for would love to pay a consultant to help them. They are in Alabama.... I told them I would get the software installed and they could look thru it and see if they liked it... So far they love it...

If there is a place on here that has consultants that help with this software they would love tho pay for someone to help get it all setup..

08-11-2016, 01:24 AM,
Hi, if you can get to the mysql command line then enter the following statement:

use XXXXXXX;

where XXXXXXX is the name of the database. Then just copy and paste the ALTER command and it should work. If not let me know.

Tim
08-12-2016, 01:36 AM,
(08-11-2016, 01:24 AM)falkoner Wrote: Hi, if you can get to the mysql command line then enter the following statement:

use XXXXXXX;

where XXXXXXX is the name of the database. Then just copy and paste the ALTER command and it should work. If not let me know.

Tim

worked flawlessly.... thanks for the help