Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
What's the new features of version 4.13
07-31-2016, 10:19 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2016 07:21 PM by ge_zhiyuan.)
What's the new features of version 4.13
I want to know what improved in the new version.

I had modified some source files for Chinese language, but now I don't know if the file messages.po suitable for new version.

thanks,
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2016, 09:53 AM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2016 09:54 AM by phil.)
RE: What's the new features of version 4.13
If you have changes to the translation - please do submit these changes to Exson who administers the Chinese translation or myself. You can even post them here and they will find their way back to the system - this way you don't need to worry about missing out on others development work in new versions - just download and upgrade.
You can see the changes made since your version by reviewing the change log see below:

https://sourceforge.net/p/web-erp/code/H...Change.log

Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
http://www.logicworks.co.nz
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-01-2016, 07:28 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2016 07:30 PM by ge_zhiyuan.)
Thanks for your reply. Does Exson's username is Exsonqu_Qu?

I don't know how to contact him, I just add him into my Buddy List, and click "send him an email" on that page, try to send him an email (so that I can attach the file messages.po), but the forum told me that "You do not have permission to access this page".

Thanks
08-02-2016, 12:45 PM
Hi, ge_zhiyuan,

Thank you for your contribution.
You can send a email to exsonqu@minghao.hk or join webERP Chinese Community QQ group 95563089.
Thanks and best regards!
Exson