Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how can I change item code to many sub item codes.
07-13-2012, 06:48 AM,
how can I change item code to many sub item codes.
Hi every body,

I am using weberp 4.07.10.
I have a stock of mobile phones that are repared(recycled).the item in the beginning is named as "CONSTRUCTOR_REF" E.G: NOKIA_N95. and I want to have the possibility to change it to NOKIA_N95_A ; NOKIA_N95_B; NOKIA_N95_C depending on the kind of reparation.

exemple: at the beginning I have 60 NOKIA_N95 in an inventory Location and then I transfer it to another inventory location but dispatched into 3 new items 20 NOKIA_N95_A ;20 NOKIA_N95_B;20 NOKIA_N95_C.

How can i do that transfer of quantities. or how can I change item code to many sub items.
Thank u for your help.
07-15-2012, 03:45 AM,
RE: how can I change item code to many sub item codes.
Thanks a lot . I didn't expect to work with parts because it's recycling rather than manufaturing.
Actually I have grades that show how many mobile components have been changed with new components.
I have 5 grades: {RAN, A,B,C,D}. "Ran" means everything is replaced in a mobile except the motherboard. "A" is less expensive."b" less than" A" and so on."D" is simply cleaning mobile components.
so a NOKIA_N95 can become NOKIA_n95/A ;NOKIA_n95/c ..etc
The problem is that NOKIA_n95/D can become a "c"or "b"or "a" or "ran"
and a NOKIA_n95/C can become a "b" or "a" or "ran". I may nee to change all NOKIA_n95/D to NOKIA_n95/A
How can I deal with this in my BOM.

Thank u for your help and support.
07-18-2012, 06:05 PM,
RE: how can I change item code to many sub item codes.
Hi,

If you are using webERP you have to use BOM option for your requirments.

Best Regards
Samu

(07-15-2012, 03:45 AM)moumni Wrote: Thanks a lot . I didn't expect to work with parts because it's recycling rather than manufaturing.
Actually I have grades that show how many mobile components have been changed with new components.
I have 5 grades: {RAN, A,B,C,D}. "Ran" means everything is replaced in a mobile except the motherboard. "A" is less expensive."b" less than" A" and so on."D" is simply cleaning mobile components.
so a NOKIA_N95 can become NOKIA_n95/A ;NOKIA_n95/c ..etc
The problem is that NOKIA_n95/D can become a "c"or "b"or "a" or "ran"
and a NOKIA_n95/C can become a "b" or "a" or "ran". I may nee to change all NOKIA_n95/D to NOKIA_n95/A
How can I deal with this in my BOM.

Thank u for your help and support.